writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Other Writers

847 listings (11 - 20)

J. Richard Jacobs  
See supplemental URL mentioned on the main URL for personal data... I write in all genre, but tend to prefer hard science fiction and speculative fiction. Most of my work mixes genre and is strongly character driven with science (real science) playing a big role. I don't believe a story is a st...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Graham Sclater  
Graham studied at the Phoenix Arts Centre in Exeter, where he concentrated on creative writing for the screen and television. His key interests are teleplays, and screenplays as well as developing and writing original drama series’ for television. Those recently completed include the televis...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Judith Reveal  
Indexing USDA graduate - 2004 Member American Society for Indexing �One Minute Mysteries: 65 Short Mysteries You Solve With Science� by Eric & Natalie Yoder; ISBN: 10:0-9678020-1-6; Pub � Science, Naturally, LLC, 2008 �Gambling on the American Dream: Atlantic City and the Cas...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Wendy Willett  
WRITING/PUBLICATION EXPERIENCE: 2003-2007 I wrote, edited, illustrated, and self-published my first novel Amber Shadows and the Missing Wands, and have numerous works posted on AuthorsDen.com. Since joining AuthorsDen.com the first ten chapter preview of Amber Shadows and the Missing Wands had been...
writers / published 

2 works listed

. Crystalwizard  
I am both an author and a graphic artist, though my three cats would tell you a different story. They're of the opinion that my only reason for existence is to feed them, pet them and let them in or out of the house! They're good kitties though, and make wonderful companions. I started writing in...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gyakutenno Megami  
Presenting poetry, fiction, non-fiction, short stories, children's literature, lyrics and love letters. Tammy Severs and Adrian Desaire have many delightful poetry's and stories for your enjoyment. Many are published through out the world. Many have won major contest and ended up in final round...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Boyd London  
MOVED BY THE HORRIBLE SEPTEMBER 11 TRAGEDY, JACK LONDONS COUSIN WRITES The very talented and well-known author, Jack London, was Boyds distant cousin. Boyd Thomas London was born on November 6, 1974, in Beaver, Utah. Boyds dad, Roy London, has a B.S. degree in Forestry from the University of C...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Georges Kirsteller Ryoki Inoue  
The literary production of the untiring Ryoki Inoue took him not only to the Guinness Book as the most proliphic author all over the world, but also to be compared to Georges Simenon by some intenational critics. Some other compare his style and his production velocity to Sidney Sheldon. Other...
writers / published 

9 works listed

S P Mount  
My Ex-position-al Life S P Mount was born with a biro in his grubby little grasp. A cheap pen, because, apart from it being the sixties and the only computer available being one's own brain, the family he'd been allocated couldn't have afforded much more than that. But a mistake had been ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >