writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

804 listings (91 - 100)

Scott L.  
There it lies, regaining its breath in the stillness of another night. Its tired innards rest in waiting, only showing it's tattered outward appearance, hiding the imagination that lies within. As the darkness looms throughout the comfortable room, it watches it's owner fumble through that unconsc...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Sam North  
Sam North is an author of thirteen published novels. His latest being 'Magenta' on KDP (Kindle) in 2014 http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00LY6JOJ2?*Version*=1&*entries*=0 His previous young adult title as Sam North is 'Mean Tide' ISBN:978-1-4092-0354-4 'An engaging, unusual and completel...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Stephen LaFevers  
I am a writer from Arkansas where I live with my wife, Jody. We have been married for 39 years and have two grown children, Mark and Holly. I lived in California until I was 16. As a toddler, my mother would read to me from Bugs Bunny comics. When I was a little older, I wrote my own. I ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Thegreen Dot  
The Tales of The Chosen By Matthew Faulkner SUMMARY: It was a tough time to be alive in the world. The world had grown so intellectually advanced that children were required to commit years, even decades of their lives to their fields of study. It was not like the simple times of the past wher...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Richard Haesche  
I have written and published six young adult novels in the past by other publishers ( Xlibris, 3rd Millennium ) and then I decided to become my own publisher. I re-wrote those six novels with different covers, names, etc and then went on to write six more. Three of the newest are a Young Detective ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Alma Hromic  
I was born with ink in my veins, in a town on the banks of an ancient river, in a country which no longer exists. I lived in three different homes before I was ten years old, and then left the country of my birth, never to live there again. In the years that followed I attended six or seven diff...
writers / published 

4 works listed

George Sirois  
George H. Sirois has written science-fiction, comedy, action, drama, and editorials. His first novel, “From Parts Unknown,” has been reviewed as, “one of the better underground wrestling books out there (Josh Nason – The Fight Club).” While he has created a variety of fictional work, Sirois’ pas...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ming Wei  
Award winning author Ming-Wei became a published author with Austin MaCauley Publishers in Canary Wharf, London for the first time in November 2014, winning his first ever book award in May 2015 for his 1st ever published book “The Whale Kingdom Quest” upon the website www.thebookawards.com (se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >