writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

804 listings (81 - 90)

Fira Basuki  
Indonesian novelist. My trilogy novels published by PT. Grasindo, Indonesia. The titles are: "Jendela-Jendela" (The Windows), "Pintu" (The Door) and "Atap" (The Roof). As of May 2003, since published Juli 2001, Jendela-Jendela has been reprinted more than 10 times (each 5000 copies). Pintu which was...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Elaine D Walsh  
Nimitz Highway and River Street is an intersection on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. This is where I impatiently came out of the womb ready to start on my own personal history. I grew up in upstate New York against the backdrop of the flowering women’s rights movement with different ideas from my...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Garrett Godwin  
State: Michigan Education: University of Michigan - Dearborn (2000-2007) Wayne State University (Winter 2007) Major: Communications (Print Journalism and Electronic Media) Degree: Bachelor of Arts Mentors: Tim Kiska, Alan Fisk, Judyth Piazza, Jack Lessenberry, Nancy Lee W...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Raymond Van Over  
Raymond van Over is the author and editor of over thirty books with mainstream publishers (Harper&Row, Penguin, Macmillan, New American Library, etc.). His books range from novels and general fiction, including true crime, fiction for young adults to folk tales, biography, psychology, and sch...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jason Williams  
Jason O’Neal Williams “Prince Jason" The Prince of Poetry and Storytelling Author/Poet/Editor/Professional Writer/Screenwriter/Poetry Instructor/CEO •Birth Date: July 21, 1978 •Birthplace: Houston, Texas •Education: Homer High School (1996)Homer,Louisiana Grambling State University (May 2...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Gary L Spraggins  
Gary L. Spraggins, author of Perceptual Distortion, spent his youth discovering the world. With a father in the US Air Force, he was on the move frequently. From the mountains in South Carolina to the jungles of the Philippines, Gary explored other environments and cultures, too, like Japan and Engl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Don H. Meredith  
Don Meredith is a writer, biologist and communications consultant living west of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Born in Los Angeles, California, Don emigrated to Canada in 1970 to pursue graduate studies in Zoology at the University of Alberta. He received a Ph.D. in 1975, and became a Canadian citizen ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Robert Birnschein  
Robert E. Birnschein earned a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Education from the University of Wisconsin-Platteville. After teaching high school for several years, he moved into various manufacturing industry positions. At one time he landed what still seems a dream job with a NASA subcontractor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Allyson Diana  
Allyson wrote her first short story in the 8th Grade, An American Dream, depicting the story of her great grandfather who emigrated from England to America as a cabin boy on a ship. Later that same year she wrote her first play. Since that moment on, she yearned to put her own original plays on the ...
writers / unpublished 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >