writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

804 listings (61 - 70)

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Robert Delgado  
Robert Delgado was a jolly friend, a promising football player and a staunch punk-rock fun. Nobody expected him to become a monk! However, at the age of 19, a sudden inspiration changed his life altogether - and two years later it took him into a Uruguayan forest to lead the life of a hermit. For th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Nick Choo  
NICK CHOO was born in Penang, Malaysia, in March 1980. He was a student of St Xavier's Institution until the age of 17, after which he travelled to Sydney, Australia, for two further years of high school, completing his Higher School Certificate at Newington College, In 2000, he returned to Malaysia...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kirby Wright  
Kirby Wright was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is a graduate of Punahou School in Honolulu and the University of California at San Diego. He received his MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. Wright has been nominated for two Pushcart Prizes and is a past re...
writers / published 

37 works listed

Rustin Petrae  
I'm Rustin Petrae, an art director/graphic artist out of Ohio. I was actually born in San Antonio, Texas but spent nearly half my life overseas. I grew up on Misawa Air Force Base, Japan and then went on to Seoul, South Korea and then onto Osan Air Force Base, South Korea where I graduated fro...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Roni DaRonche  
I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1980, during a brief moment in my growing up, I lived in Sandy, Utah. My mother remarried and we settled in American Fork by the time I was seven. My name is very unique, but not as much as my middle name, in which my mother named me from the theme song to "Cadd...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Cindy Lee  
I read avidly as a teenager; anything I got my hands on. There was a library in my small hometown, housed in an old wooden building that leaned precariously. Despite its exterior, the inside was a reader's paradise. Lined along its walls were shelves stocked with Mills & Boon romance novels. I was h...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Renee Angers  
Writing under my maiden name Renee Angers - I'm a Canadian (very proud one) writer of mainstream fiction, although my style leans in a slightly grittier direction than most conventional mainstream; My work has been categorized as urban fiction, noir without the detectives, and in some cases ev...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Miranda Mayer  
Miranda Mayer tries not to take herself too seriously. She's second generation American, from parents of completely different cultures; "One sounds like Charo, the other sounds like Dracula". She was born in Colorado, raised in Europe, speaks four languages and snails and squid top of her favourite ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >