writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

804 listings (51 - 60)

Michael R Mennenga  
Michael R. Mennenga Michael R. Mennenga (men-en-gay) began writing in the late 1980’s. He spent several years submitting manuscripts, talking with publishers / agents, and learning the ins and outs of the ever changing publishing industry. Even though he remained unpublished, he had become a prof...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Liz Rettig  
My parents and seven older siblings always assumed I would become an author because I spent most of my time either reading or daydreaming. This was quite handy as I could tell them I intended to write a family saga and threaten anyone who annoyed me with being portrayed in a very unflattering light....
writers / published 

8 works listed

Graham Burchell  
I was born on 20th July 1950 in Canterbury, Kent (the garden of England). I am therefore an official “Man of Kent“. I am the eldest of the two sons and one daughter in our family, and from the outset I was proclaimed as having a highly active imagination. I had a large garden when I moved to Tonbrid...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sonny Maton  
72 year old John L. "Sonny" Maton was born and raised in the small, mid-western, farming community of Pana, Illinois. During the Korean War, he enlisted in the U.S. Naval Reserves while still in high school. Upon graduation from high school he was discharged honorably from the Navy and immediately j...
writers / published 

5 works listed

J. M. Brink  
I am a writer of short stories, vignettes, novellas, and novels. All of my work, unless otherwise specified, is available and distributable under the terms of the Creative Commons Attributed-Noncommercial-Share Alike license. Primarily I write in a space opera setting of my wife's creat...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

SK (Sandie) Covey  
Born in Lafayette, Ind. in 1950 transplanted to Texas at as a infant. Claim to be native Texan. Education in Business/Marketing and Radiological Technology. Began writing short stories based on true life experience. Second book about to release and working on third one. My goal is to help other...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Elizabeth Angela  
Elizabeth Angela is an author, editor, artist, intuitive counselor, shamanic healer and teacher. In 2003 Elizabeth created the character Luna and began telling the stories to her six months old son. By the time her daughter was born in 2005 the stories had grown to include Luna's family, f...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jacyee Aniagolu-Johnson  
Jacyee Aniagolu-Johnson, author of the Fiction Novel (fictionalized memoirs) "Mikela: Memoirs of a Masaai Woman" was born in Nigeria, Africa. She now resides in Laurel, Maryland with her husband. Jacyee Aniagolu-Johnson is a United States trained scientist who holds a Bachelors degree in Zoolog...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >