writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

804 listings (41 - 50)

Louise Hart  
Author, poet and photojournalist, Louise Hart has been writing poetry since the age of five and was first published when she was thirteen. A versatile and prolific writer, she had over 36 books to her credit, including illustrated poetry, short stories, novels, humor, essays, children's books, nonf...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Julion Okram  
Writer. Debuting in 2016 with childhood romantics / mystery solving books not only for children - but to intelligently entertain adults as well ;-) STORY LOCATION The story series starts in a fictive European communist country in 1970s - 1980s. Can this kind of stuff be readable, or even funn...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Ann Ewan  
My books ----------- My latest teen fantasy book, Brondings' Honour, is about Dayraven, the young healer for her isolated and warlike clan. Still struggling with that responsibility, she suddenly find herself responsible for avenging the death of one of the clan leaders and taking his place. ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Andrew Pollard  
Andrew Francis Pollard was born in Silver Spring, Maryland on July 23rd 1986 to Charles and Jennifer Pollard. The family, including Andrew’s brothers and sister Dannie, Dominique and Alicia all moved up to Washington for a better way of living. Andrew soon started hanging around the wrong crowd of y...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

William Bott  
I grew up in a few different areas, all in southeast Virginia. I was born and raised in Norfolk, the son of a military father and a tax-preparer mother. We later moved to a nice middle-class neighborhood in another smaller town with mostly friendly people and a nice, quiet atmosphere. I have one b...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Akash Chattopadhyay, Chatterjee  
Resides at Calcutta, India. He did his Journalism, Mass Communication and Creative Writing courses from Calcutta University, Indira Gandhi University, Bhavan\'s College and Writing School (Australia), besides studies in other streams. He has been writing Short Stories, TV scripts and Featur...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Joe Vojt  
Joe Vojt novels include, Mystified Humanity, Wings of Air, Enduring Prophesy, and Threshold of Consciousness. Previously worked in the quality manufacturing arena, this included NASA projects, like the Apollo program and a variety of space satellites for Hughes and other technical industries. He liv...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jude Dias  
First of all its great meetin u [hehe at least thru the net] and the first thing that i'd like to tell is that i wanna be friends with u all so join in the fun alon with me. I'm Jude and thats what everyone calls 'moi' and i hav a few other names as well but oh well!!!! I'm 18 and this October i'm g...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >