writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

805 listings (201 - 210)

Alexander D. Banyan  
Born in Southern Ohio, migrated to the Virgin Islands at 19, and presently living on the ICW of Eastern Florida. I am a experienced sailor and island hopper. Check out my MAP at facebook.com/adbanyan. That experience along with all the interesting friends I have made, usually finds its...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Josi Beck  
J.L. Beck is the Amazon Best Selling Author in Teen & Young Adult Short Stories of Bittersweet Revenge (A Bittersweet Novella Book 1) as well as Bittersweet Love which is book two in the series. She lives in Elroy, WI with her husband Brandon, and daughter Bella. Since the moment she could reach...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sally Hassan  
Sally Hassan was born in U.A.E 1984. Nine years later her family moved to Qatar and still lives there. She studied computer science, software engineering and graduated 2007. Now working as a website designer and administrator in a University in Sudan. She started writing when she ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Kathleen Horner  
Our new book, "The Tales of Astro Cat" is now featured as a published work on Kindle and Nook online. We will be placing the book on other eBooks online and eventually we hope to have the story published in book form. We are presently seeking an agent to represent our book. The book was writt...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ceara Comeau  
I started writing stories when I was twelve years old. My writing career began with “Amber Oak Volume 1” and “Adventures of the Young and Curious”. Both books were a compilation of short stories that were self-published when I was fifteen years old. Over the next few years, “Amber Oak Volu...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jorge Ortiz  
I am a Port Neches resident and I currently attend Lamar University, Beaumont. I am majoring in psychology and hope to graduate in the Fall of 2016. I graduated an National Honor Society member from Port Neches-Groves High School in 2012. In only my freshman year of college I had the privilege of ob...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Juls  Duncan  
Juls Duncan is the author of the urban fantasy series, Morgan Koda Adventures. Her books include: The Mask of Noesis, Book One, published by Mythic Dragon Publishing 2012. The Forest of Carren, Book Two, published by Mythic Dragon Publishing 2012. The Other Island, Book Three, published b...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lisa Parker (Shaw)  
Born in Winnipeg and headed west from there. BA from Uni of Calgary. Worked a little, enough to buy a one-year open ticket to the South Pacific. Packed photo gear, pen, paper, shorts and tanktops. Sold her travel stories, and was hooked. Arrived back to Calgary to enter corporate world. She ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Kevin Van Camp  
I am only a 19 year old college student (and you enjoy writing!?) currently attending the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I really enjoy reading novels such as The Maze Runner Trilogy, Harry Potter, and the Chronicles of Narnia to name a few. What really got me started on writing was she...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >