writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

800 listings (191 - 200)

Ali Al Saeed  
Ali Al Saeed is a writer from Bahrain, born in 1978. For almost seven years, starting in 1998, he was a journalist writing for two of the leading English-speaking newspapers in the country. He then began his writing career, contributing regularly to a number of publications and magazines in the Gulf...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Marty RicKard  
Marty RicKard has a BS Degree in journalism from Southern Mississippi, and a Masters Degree in photography. He has worked at the Oskaloosa Herald, Charles City Press, Mason City Globe-Gazette, Davenport Times-Democrat, all in Iowa, and for two years was a technical writer for White Motor Company. ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Linda Scarlett  
Linda Scarlett is a passionate, Italian woman with a zeal for life that is unique, fun and ultra contagious! One of her many passions is being an Author, displaying her love of writing through both fiction, and non-fiction works. Linda has experienced great tragedy in her life - losing her ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

D. Othniel  Forte  
D. Othniel Forte is a Liberian author, educator, folklorist and public speaker.He began writing at an early age. He was an ardent diarist then he took to writing poems for family members and loved ones. As his interest grew, he started expressing his surroundings and experiences in essays and short ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Pankaj Pathak  
Pankaj is a 27-years-young author. \'…but Santa came late!\' is his debut novel. Pankaj is currently working with an Indian MNC in HR. He is basically from Ahmedabad, and have shifted to Mumbai. Apart from being a corporate professional, he has been a visiting faculty at an MBA school of HR ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Scott Morton  
A well educated New England upbringing lead to a restless search for meaning. Various paths taken as a Biker, Soldier, and Construction Worker, combined with an all around gypsy-like lifestyle have given me a well rounded respect for the world we create. Clouds Jumping – by: Scott V Morton ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Randall Platt  
Randall Platt writes fiction for adults and young adults and for people who don’t own up to being either! See why at www.plattbooks.com The Fe-As-Kos - a series of humorous westerns for adults THE 1898 BASE-BALL FE-AS-KO Catbird Press 2000 Hardcover THE FOUR ARROWS FE-AS-KO Catbir...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Penny Parish  
I was born in upstate New York and still reside there. I have had one book published in 1989 called the Weavers of Times which is no longer on the shelves as all rights were sold to me by co-author. It is in the hands of a agent hopefully to be made into a TV movie or special. I am a NYS Criminal...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mary E.  Dawson  
Mary E. Dawson is the author of Florida's coming-of-age tale, "The River Way Home: The Adventures of the Cowboy, the Indian, & the Amazon Queen," which won the Florida Authors and Publishers Association's 2013 Gold Medals for Florida Fiction and Florida YA Book, Fiction or Non-Fiction. A historic...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >