writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

800 listings (181 - 190)

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Aaron Tellock  
Aaron W. Tellock was born in Appleton, Wisconsin at St. Elizabeth Hospital to Levi Tellock (father) and Debra Corrao (mother) in July of 1982. Aaron attended elementary school in Neenah, Wisconsin as well as in Wild Rose, Wisconsin. Moving into southern Wisconsin at the age 14, Aaron attended Fenn...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Susan  Bliler  
I’m a full-time Paralegal by profession and when not working or volunteering I’m writing. I am one of six children and am blessed to have a twin sister. She and I work for the same agency, in the same office, and are inseparable…my poor husband! I’m married and have a step-son who adore...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Alkistis Wechsler  
Female, Born 5.12.1946 in Athens, Austrian Nationality, qualified Architect in Florence/Italy. Numerous painting exhibitions in Vienna and Graz, also Athens and Bologna. Worked as an architect- mainly historical buildings restoration , garden architecture. Organising actions with children -between ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Samantha Foster  
Hi I'm Samie Foster and as far as interest go, I just love to write You could say 'm a been eccentric about it. I've been writing since I was ten years old, but just now found a way to publish my work with having to spend thousands of dollars per book. I also am a complete book worm, it somewhat st...
writers / unpublished 

6 works listed

John McLain  
John McLain is author of THE RECKONING, a coming-of-age adventure of greed, violence and retribution. It opens in Manhattan in the summer of 1904, and traces the relationship between a rugged old Wyoming rancher and a dangerous teenage Irish street thug. It\'s now available on Amazon.com, Barn...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Marios Koutsoukos  
Marios Koutsoukos was born in 1983. He has a degree of French Language and Literature from the National University of Athens framed on his wall and a mess on his desk. An amateur historian and antiquarian, he is deeply fascinated by ancient texts and old books, especially those dealing with th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lonna Williams  
I have been a writer since I was four years old, when I dictated my first poem to my mother. I wrote fairy tales when I was a teenager. I started writing children's fantasy stories as an adult, then turned to a science fiction novel, "Like a Tree Planted." I am also a survivor. I survived...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jean Gill  
I'm a Welsh writer and photographer living in the south of France with a very big white dog, a Nikon D700 and a man. I taught English in Wales for many years and my claim to fame is that I was the first woman to be a secondary headteacher in Carmarthenshire. I'm mother or stepmother to five children...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >