writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

800 listings (171 - 180)

Jeanette Cooper  
http://www.bestpublishedbooks.com Jeanette Cooper fell in love with writing prior to her teens when she learned the thrill of inventing characters on paper. It was also a way to explore the universe, to research the unknowns that served to make her writings more realistic, and to enjoy a vast re...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Chelsea DeVries  
Chelsea DeVries is a student of the human condition, wielding the written craft to enrapture the mind much like an artist wields a brush. The pages are a blank canvas on which to draw from a talent heralded by many and matched only by an imagination that rises to the task. Dream Girl is the first in...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Valori Caston  
ATTN: I am in semi-retirement from writing currently while I attend college full-time to complete my Bachelor's of Science specifically in Radiologic Sciences. There just isn't enough time in the day to study, work, take care of my kids and dedicate any serious time to writing. This will probably be...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Sarah Whitfleet  
I was born in 1971 in Mesa Arizona and moved to Seattle Washington in 1998. My work spans many genres, letting each idea grow and mature. I now long to share my work. I have studied writing at Yavapai Community College, Mesa Community College, and the Institute of Literature. I have published a poem...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Erin Elder  
Born in New Orleans, La in 1961. I grew up in the southeast, (North Carolina mainly) and eventually moved to California where I was a professional actress (just local stuff, really) But had two plays produced. (Always good to use someone else's money.) "Sober Christmas" is a comedy-drama about an al...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gregory Juzwick  
Gregory M. Juzwick was born on January 1, 1964 in Tampa Florida. His family moved soon after to Pittsburgh Pa. Gregory‘s teenage years were spent in the Moon township area where he began dabbling with writing poetry, short stories and a novel he called “Phoenix 5” around the age of fifteen. He...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tre Ace  
2 in 1 *This is Tre Ace (R). Tre' is an America born creative writer including screen plays, novels, and short stories of all Genres. Tre Ace is also a 'Screen Actors Guild' Actor, and Vocal/ keyboard Musician specializing in relationship hop hop and R&B. Tre=3 Ace =1 / 31 flavors, 31 styles ...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Lasan Seni Darboe  
Lasan seni Darboe Born in Yundum, The Gambia, moved to London England at age 17, lived in London for six years. Currently living in Los Angeles, coaching youth sports soccer, track & field, and cross country. Education: BA in Enterprise Management, Associate degree in both International Business a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Donna Swanson  
I was born, raised, married and employed in the same Indiana community for 64 years. Wife of a farmer, mother, grandmother and administrative secretary at a Christian Montessori Day School. Taught adult Bible classes for thirty years. Traveled as a singer/poet for several years. Spoke on college ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >