writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

807 listings (161 - 170)

Crystal Evans  
Crystal Evans—[1] was born in a small rural community in the parish of Westmoreland Jamaica. She is the first child of Parents, Carlene Stewart and Stafford Evans. She attended the Sterling United Early Childhood Institution at the age of four years old. She was behind in her studi...
writers / published 

4 works listed

JennaKay Francis  
JennaKay Francis has been writing since she was 12 years old. She has written in many different genres - science fiction, childrens, mainstream, poetry - but truly found her voice and love in fantasy. She writes fantasy adventure, fantasy romance, dark fantasy and children’s picture books. She has ...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Christopher Shields  
Dr. Christopher Shields lives in Northwest Arkansas with his family and three dogs. Following what he considers to be his calling, he is a professor in the department of Sociology and Criminal Justice at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, where he lectures in the subjects of criminal law, ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz  
Non-fiction credits include writing related articles purchased by BYLINE Magazine, VERSES, SPECULATIONS, HOUSEWIFE WRITER'S FORUM, THE WRITERS NETWORK, PAPYRUS, AUTHORSHIP, INSCRIPTIONS, WRITING WORLD and WRITERS' GAZETTE, EVERY WRITER, and ASPIRE TO WRITE. Other non-fiction has appeared in PARENTI...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Cynthia Polansky  
A cross-genre author, Cynthia Polansky refuses to settle for the conventional. She currently has two published novels to her credit, and writes nonfiction under the name Cynthia P. Gallagher. An advocate of literacy, Cynthia is a writing tutor at the U.S. Naval Academy's Writing Center where she wa...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jim Perkins  
I write fiction. I am the author of two recently published Indie novels: The Red Jacket and The Wine Red Road. I just finished writing my third novel, Where Once Was Peace. I’m now working on my fourth novel, Death of A Ditch Rider. So far, I haven’t stuck to one genre, but I’m an avid...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Samuel Oprey  
Sam / Samuel O'Prey works under the pseudonym: Vincent Duprey for all fiction work and none fiction in his own name. He is also a suite101 featured writer. Vincent was born on the cross over of 1979 & 1980, his legs were out in 1979 and the rest followed thereafter. As an entertainer and poet Vi...
writers / published 

8 works listed

ENKay Durand  
About the author: Hello, my name is eNKay, it's short for NancyKay. I am the author of The Draclunacy Trilogy, Where the Purple Flower Grows and a short called The Curse and Gift of Hope. I grew up in Northern Wisconsin dreaming through the long, cold winters and short summers about Lake Superior a...
writers / published 

6 works listed

G Bernard Ray  
I am G Bernard Ray. 55 years old and I have spent most of my life in the Southeastern USA. I have had the opportunity to travel, study and live in several countries. My wife and I lived for nearly two years in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. We also were able to live on the Island of Saint Kitts for s...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >