writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

800 listings (151 - 160)

Nicole Janeen Jones  
Nicole Janeen Jones is orignally from Richland Center, Wisconsin. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin—La Crosse in December 1996 with a bachelor's degree in English and psychology. After working as a preschool teacher in a daycare center, she packed up all her belongs and followed I-90 to...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Mr. kelly Beckman  
writing fiction for 12 years. I have written 12 books to date, seven are pulished by LuLu. My current January 2008 book is "Creative Writing-Kelly Style! (in fianl edit). Next is Technical writing-Kelly style and Soldier Boy-Soldier Girl! (final draft). My previous writing is mostly fiction...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Devon Mihesuah  
Devon Abbott Mihesuah is member of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma and is a historian by training. She received her Ph.D. in American History from TCU in 1989, and was professor of American Indian History in NAU's history department for ten years. She is now professor of Applied Indigenous Studies, s...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Tomma Rae  
Tomma Rae graduated Valedictorian from Salve Regina University. Tomma has travelled around the world and visited Morocco, Iceland, Portugal, Spain, France, Scotland, Mexico, The Canary Islands and most of the United States and brings some of her unique experiences to A Shared Secret. Tomma has al...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ikish Mullens  
IKISH MULLENS AUTHOR/WRITER/CREATOR/ENTREPRENEUR Ikish Mullens is an author, entrepreneur, and radio personality from Newark, NJ with a unique story to tell. Taking his experiences from growing up in Newark, and the experiences of people around him, Ikish crafts a compelling story t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Henry Munene  
I am a 34-year-old writer based in Nairobi, Kenya. I launched into writing at an early age. When I was young, I developed a lasting love for the written word that shaped my career aspirations forever.At school, my teachers encouraged me to polish my writing skills so much that by the time I was in ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Thadine Quick  
Quick, Thadine N. Thadine Nanette Quick, born March 1, 1968 in Chicago Illinois. In 1986, Thadine graduated from George Henry Corliss High School. Two years later she would go on to join the United States Army where she would spend over nine years serving as a decorated Sergeant. Within her n...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jacqueline Conwell  
I was born in Far Rockaway, New York, and raised in Willingboro, New Jersey. Growing up, my favorite author in elementary school was Shel Silverstein. I enjoyed having to memorize many of his poems for class, one of them being “Bear In There”, as well as read his work during SSR (Sustained Silen...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andrea Jefferson  
My life, let’s see.....I am an Illinois native who currently resides in Clinton, Maryland. I joined the Army at the age of 17 and served for 13 years. I've been stationed at Fort Bragg, NC; Heidelberg, GE; and Fort Stewart, GA to name a few. I was honorably discharged in December 2007 and publish...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >