writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

800 listings (131 - 140)

Ben Tousey  
According to the Oracle of the Bacon, Ben Tousey is 4 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon. Ben's book, "Acting Your Dreams" was reviewed by psychiatrist, Dr. Richard Vath, who also counseled Debby Boone. Debby Boone was in 100 Greatest One Hit Wonders with Brandy Norwood--who was in the 39th Annu...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Edwin D Ferretti III  
My name is Edwin D Ferretti III and my friends and family call me David. I am a Speculative Christian Fantasy writer, a tinkerer in electronics, trumpet player and an amateur archaeologist—with a passion for ancient Egypt. Born in Chicago, Illinois. In 1969, I graduated from the then Southwest Sta...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Renay Anderson  
H. Renay Anderson has lives in the Austin, Texas area. She is originally from the Bay area of Northern California. She worked for IBM in Quality Assurance and in Operations for over ten years. She moved to Austin, Texas while working for IBM. She decided to write her first book back in 2002, shor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

David McMullen  
David J. McMullen: Born in Hobart Tasmania into a family tree containing many Literary folk - one of the most notable being revered iconic Australian author/poet Henry Lawson. I have been writing stories/poems/lyrics for as long as I can remember - which is probably near on 50 years! My passion is...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jonathan Carey  
Dr. Jonathan C. Carey, a Minister , Author, Speaker, Justice of the Peace, and a NCCA Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor is the Founder/ President of the CTC Network, vice-principal for Sunland Baptist Academy, president-elect of the Grand Bahama Principal and Vice-Principal Association, and chair...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mairi Craw  
Mairi Craw has an MA in English Literature and History of Fine Art from Glasgow University. She worked in publicity and design at the BBC, before leaving to set up her own business in rural Dorset in the south-west of England. In 2001 she put that on hold to start work on 'Beyond the Hedge...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jean Gebhard  
Jean Gebhard 171 Pine Rd. Boyertown PA 19512 610-473-0653 Cell Phone: 610-564-5975 montez81169@wmconnect.com Objective: A writers position in a progressive organization that offers opportunities for advancement. Major Accomplishments: 2002: My piece "True Love" was published in the...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Deborah O'Toole  
Born in Connecticut and raised in Texas, Utah, Nevada and California. Self-taught on computer, and have been writing for many years. My official web site was recently changed back to my maiden name Deborah O'Toole (and was formerly EBOOKS BY DEBBY HUNT), and the name change will also reflect in m...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Julieanne Lynch  
Fiery Librian Julieanne Lynch is an author of urban fantasy books for both adults and teens. Julieanne lives in Northern Ireland , where she works on her Shadow World novels and other series full-time. Before becoming a writer, she considered a few different career paths, a rock star being on...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >