writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

800 listings (121 - 130)

Robert Wolfe  
Most upsetting to me is that I'm gettin' old. Married twice...didn't do well at it. I've failed at perhaps two hundred relationships, their faults, of course. I've worked as a high school teacher and hated it, as factory labor, hated that even more, as a body/frame/paint technician and auto m...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Adhitya Mulya  
Indonesian, 26 yrs-old, in November 2003, published a debut comedy novel 'Jomblo' in Indonesia, also work for a shipping company, currently being assigned in Cote d'Ivoire (yes people....western Africa, that's it right there). The book was on sale the same day I was accepted to go abroad so littl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sean Glaze  
Sean Glaze is an author, speaker, and entertaining team builder. If you are looking for a traditional lecture with no lasting impact, or an empty set of vague clichés without the tools to take action, you are in the wrong place… But if you want your people engaged and laughing while they lea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ethan Nahté  
Ethan Nahté is primarily a speculative fiction author during his free time when he isn't busy writing and editing for the "Arkansas Out-of-Doors" newspaper as part of his job as Executive Director of the Arkansas Wildlife Federation. He currently has seven published short stories and one other that...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Brenda  Griffin  
I'm the daughter of a politician and come from a large family. Continued in that mode by marrying and having five sons of my own. I learned at an early age, (8 years old) the overwhelming amount of work that came with having ten people in a three bedroom house. My jobs seemed never-ending,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Julie Grace  
Julie Grace was born and raised in Northern California. While a single parent with four daughters,she pursued a career in Retail Management and Marketing. She is a now retired and a grandmother of six. She has received several awards for her poetry from 1989 to present. Her poem, "Light of Truth"...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Bel Ravenne  
Storme by Bel Ravenne This is the story of two girls; ordinary, but with their own individual traits. Every girl has to express her individuality some way, and these two are no exception. Maria is not afraid of growing up; she’s only concerned with how she’ll make her mother proud of her ac...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >