writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

805 listings (111 - 120)

Gracy Ukala  
Born and educated in Nigeria, but resident in the UK since 1989, Dr Grace Ukala - pen name, Gracy Ukala - is a well-known novelist in Nigeria. Her first published novel, Dizzy Angel (UPL, 1985) has sold millions of copies and is still studied as a text book in some Nigerian Schools. Dizzy Angel ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Debra Kemp  
Ever since seeing the movie Camelot in the mid-70s, Debra A. Kemp has wanted to write her own version of the Arthurian legends. She could hardly disobey when King Arthur himself commanded: "Don't let it be forgotÖ" The idea of her main character was conceived that very night. She just wishes she cou...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Barbara LeFevre-Smith  
Writer was born in England. She is the mother of 4 daughters. She now resides in Ystrad in Mid Glamorgan,Wales. Attended Basildon College, Essex, England studying Health & Social Care. She published her first book "Early Settlers of Banks County including Slaves\" in 1999 through a printing Company ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Scotty Roberts  
Illustrator and writer of fiction and poetry occupationally hovering in the advertising ghettos of Minneapolis & Saint Paul, Minnesota. Creative Director, Art Director, communications and marketing dude when necessary. I can be more or less defined by my role as a Dad; a single parent wi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

T. M. Mason  
T.M.Mason is the Author of the; "War Of Storms" series, book one; "Souls Of Chaos", -ISBN- 14-1371-1251, & book two, "Tears Of Fallen Gods". Mr. Mason is also the Author of the; "Dark Fathers Saga", book one, "Ash'gar'Rhath, Lord Of Shadows & Malice". A spin-off from the "War Of Storms" se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Satyabrata Biswas  
About the author / Publishers Satyabrata Biswas is a businessman running a small-scale chemical manufacturing Industry in Mumbai. He is also a social activist who has won national awards in journalism and also best story writerís trophy besides many other awards and certificates of appreciation....
writers / published 

2 works listed

Julia Nielsen  
My name is Julia Nielsen and I have been writing for thirteen years. I wrote my first novel at sixteen and after getting married and raising three children, I started writing heavily since 1998. I have written numerous short stories, and will publish my first novel, Stepping Out of the Dark with Chi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Orkide Unsur  
Orkide √úns√ľr is a published author and an award winning Turkish filmmaker from Istanbul. She was born in Ankara. She is originally from Balkan (Roumelia) as her grandparents came from Serres, Sofia, Kilkis and Thessaloniki. She graduated from the University of Istanbul, Faculty of Business Admini...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dorian Cowan  
From an early age, Dorian has written for the love of it. She started writing short stories and poems while in elementary school. By her last year in middle school, she started writing full length novels. Ideas would fly to her and her computer keys would passionately capture everything. A natur...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >