writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

804 listings (101 - 110)

Brownie Haney  
Writer profile: 1996 Profile: Brownie H. was born in Germany in 1974, with a farther in the US Army. Brownie of mixed heritage(Chippewa, Sioux, Irish, Red Fox{African Tribe}). Brownie won a New poets $1,000 scholarship prize for his poem (Elders Song) that was published in the New Poetry journal ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Charles Shirriff  
Charles (Bill) Shirriff was raised in Saskatchewan, Canada, during the depression years of the 30's. His interest in human nature and young people led him to a career in teaching and counselling where he encountered teenagers learning to live with problem situations. A chance encounter led to a f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Scott Taylor  
"The Opportunity In Every Problem" is my second book, first published. I started a B2B networking program called "Samaritan Business Builders" where I train small business members how to market, sell and offer excellence in customer care. Everyone thought my first book would be on business but The O...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Harry Highstreet  
I was very close to my mother the morning I was born. I didnít get to meet the rest of the family until later that day. The mid-wife who delivered me (in a bedroom which later became our kitchen), told us I was a fine, bouncing baby boy (even though my stomach was upset with all that bouncing). I wa...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Sharel E Gordon-Love  
Born and raised in Plainfield, New Jersey, I attended church from a small child until the age of 10 when my parents separated and ultimately divorced. I have always had a very strong sense of right and wrong even then, but it wasnít until I turned 18 that I returned to church. By the age of 21, I ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cheryl Kaye Tardif  
Fans have touted Cheryl Kaye Tardif as the "Canadian J. D. Robb". Tardif is the author of the 'psi-fi' suspense thriller, Divine Intervention and the emotional mystery, Whale Song, a novel that has become a hit with adult and young adult readers. Whale Song has garnered interest by a leading Cana...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gail L Jenner  
Award-winning author Gail L. Fiorini-Jenner is the wife of fourth generation rancher/farmer, Doug Jenner. They have three children and live on the original homestead on the family ranch in the northern California mountains. Gail is also a teacher, having taught grades 7-12, history and English...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Joe  Turner  
J.N-Turner was born in Tamil Nadu, South India. After his mother died he was put in a orphanage so his father could work. Joseph's father wanting to give him a better life had put him up for adoption. Soon after he was brought to the U.S. to a family.   Four years later he was brought to...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Yianni Palos  
Yianni Palos was born in Greece in April, 1942. He came to America in 1974. In 1999 he received a degree of Associate in Arts from Tallahassee Community College. HOPEWATCH & The Art of Peace is his first published novel. HOPEWATCH & The Art of Peace Unaware of the world that he is about to ent...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >