writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Young Adult Writers

804 listings (11 - 20)

Sandra Bell Kirchman  
I write just about anything - from radio ad copy to in-depth articles for police magazines. I have written extensively for the internet, including articles for clients' websites that plunge me into the multi-million-lane highway of the world-wide web. View my online writing portfolio at http://www....
writers / published 

7 works listed

Prof. James Villanueva  
Prof. (Dr.) James Villanueva has a Ph.D in English (USA), Ph.D in Humanities Creative Writing (Hawaii) and Psycholinguistics (USA) and conducts a number of workshops locally as well as overseas in the teaching of English as a first, second and foreign language. He is also the Visiting Professor a...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Linda Daly  
As an author and screenplay writer, Linda believes no matter the genre or the field of entertainment, the story should be as true to the documented facts of the period depicted as possible. With that mission in mind, she has taken great measures to assure that while weaving her tales, using fict...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Wendy Willett  
WRITING/PUBLICATION EXPERIENCE: 2003-2007 I wrote, edited, illustrated, and self-published my first novel Amber Shadows and the Missing Wands, and have numerous works posted on AuthorsDen.com. Since joining AuthorsDen.com the first ten chapter preview of Amber Shadows and the Missing Wands had been...
writers / published 

2 works listed

. Crystalwizard  
I am both an author and a graphic artist, though my three cats would tell you a different story. They're of the opinion that my only reason for existence is to feed them, pet them and let them in or out of the house! They're good kitties though, and make wonderful companions. I started writing in...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Emmett Loverde  
Mr. Loverde is a native of Chicago, was raised in Berkeley, and received a degree in Theater, Film, and Television from UCLA. He has written extensively for stage, screen, television, and radio. Mr. Loverde's screenplays include the children's fantasy "Chinchilla" for JAF Entertainment; the histo...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Gyakutenno Megami  
Presenting poetry, fiction, non-fiction, short stories, children's literature, lyrics and love letters. Tammy Severs and Adrian Desaire have many delightful poetry's and stories for your enjoyment. Many are published through out the world. Many have won major contest and ended up in final round...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Terray Kashuba  
I am a professional educator, psychological researcher, and online college instructor. I like intellectually challenging activities that focus on forensic psychology, behavioral science and communication theories. My Master's thesis in psychology was: The origin and evolution of the primal and quant...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Benjamin Spaethe  
Children explore a level of creativity by writing in diaries that summarizing their daily lives. At the age of ten, my journal depicted a fantasy describing all the adventures I wished to embark on. Instead of expressing my most passionate dreams, I ushered them into reality using a cheap pen, a sp...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >