writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Writers

698 listings (81 - 90)

Elaine D Walsh  
Nimitz Highway and River Street is an intersection on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. This is where I impatiently came out of the womb ready to start on my own personal history. I grew up in upstate New York against the backdrop of the flowering women’s rights movement with different ideas from my...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sanchona  -  
"A Family of Strangers" can be categorised as Women's fiction, Mainstream fiction, Historical fiction, and Historical Family Saga. Born in Malaysia, Sanchona has a B.A.(History,Hons - University of Malaya 1968) and a M.Comm (MIS - University of New South Wales 1991). She has worked as a tea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Zinta Aistars  
Zinta Aistars is the published author of three books in the Latvian language and has recently completed a second collection of poetry. She is an editor and writer for a health care organization in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and was an editor/writer for LuxEsto, the Kalamazoo College alumni magazine in ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Roxann Latimer  
Roxann Latimer is a writer, poet, journalist, artist, and entrepreneur. Publisher and Editor in Chief of the award winning multicultural magazine, Women In Motion, Roxann has been writing articles and essays for community newspapers for over ten years. Roxann is a native Californian, born and raised...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Cristina Marrero  
I have spent the last few years working with advocacy and non-profit groups both voluntarily and for pay. Whether it's writing, campaigning, blogging, cold calling, vlogging, organizing or educating my experience has given me a unique skill set and perspective. I have currently relocated ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nuala Reilly  
Born and raised in Ontario, Canada, Nuala Reilly grew up the second oldest in an Irish family with six other siblings. Nuala spent her early years entertaining anyone who would listen with made up fantastical tales. Ever since her earliest days, she loved story telling. By the time she ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Diane Story  
As a young girl, I grew up in a small rustic mountain community in the beautiful California Sierra’s. At age sixteen I was painfully shy and barely managed to venture out of the house. My three sisters had already married, leaving me home alone with my parents and pets to keep me company. Imag...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joy Mutter  
I was born in Jersey in the Channel Islands too many decades ago to mention. I went by the almost impossible to pronounce name of Joy Houiellebecq until my marriage in 1984. My profession was graphic designer for twenty years after gaining a Graphic Design Degree in Coventry. I then lived briefly in...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Alma Hromic  
I was born with ink in my veins, in a town on the banks of an ancient river, in a country which no longer exists. I lived in three different homes before I was ten years old, and then left the country of my birth, never to live there again. In the years that followed I attended six or seven diff...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >