writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Writers

698 listings (61 - 70)

Jacyee Aniagolu-Johnson  
Jacyee Aniagolu-Johnson, author of the Fiction Novel (fictionalized memoirs) "Mikela: Memoirs of a Masaai Woman" was born in Nigeria, Africa. She now resides in Laurel, Maryland with her husband. Jacyee Aniagolu-Johnson is a United States trained scientist who holds a Bachelors degree in Zoolog...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Susan Brassfield Cogan  
I am a full time novelist and occasionally do some graphic design to entertain myself. I left home at the age of sixteen and hitchhiked to New York where I worked for a while as a welder in the ship yard. When they discovered my papers were phony I decided to try acting and eventually landed a bi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carmen Stevens  
Carmen Gross, pen name Carmen Stevens, was born in Fargo, ND, March 1992. She currently resides in Detroit Lakes, MN, where she works and attends college full time. Carmen published her novel "Anne" in July 2013-an exciting, richly-written historical work about a young English girl who makes m...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lucia Verona  
I am a Romanian writer and playwright. My plays are exclusively comedies so far - but maybe in my old years I shall turn serious. Well, almost. As regards prose-writing, I write fiction and, as I am also a journalist, some kind of non-fiction too. But present day life is so absurd sometimes that...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Miranda Mayer  
Miranda Mayer tries not to take herself too seriously. She's second generation American, from parents of completely different cultures; "One sounds like Charo, the other sounds like Dracula". She was born in Colorado, raised in Europe, speaks four languages and snails and squid top of her favourite ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz  
Carol Culver Rzadkiewicz was the winner of the annual award for fiction at the 2003 Acadiana Writers Conference and nominated Author of the Month (May 2006) by South Lit, a journal of contemporary Southern literature. In addition, her short stories have appeared in numerous journals, including Predi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Celine Prevost  
I am currently a primary school teacher, a job which I am thoroughly enjoying. Previously, I have been a French teacher in secondary and primary schools. Born and raised in France, I have moved to England 12 years ago and have settled there. I have lived in Ireland, Spain, Scotland, Belarus an...
writers / published 

1 works listed

C.F. Jackson  
Author, C.F. Jackson will be signing Won't Be Denied at Lamar Arts Center, in participation of Black History Month. Atlanta, GA, January 29, 2005: The newly released, captivating suspense novel, Won't Be Denied has captured the attention of many avid readers, in Atlanta and as far as California....
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shannon Comes At Night  
My name is Shannon Comes At Night, which is my real name. I am Blackfeet and I reside on the Blackfeet Reservation in Montana. Go to Amazon.com and read 12, FREE chapters of my novel, Unsuccessful, available for Kindle. FINISHED PRODUCTS: John Night Goes to Heaven: John Night revisits his life ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >