writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Writers

698 listings (41 - 50)

Ardara Harris  
Ardara Harris, a pillar of his community, passionately writes his stories in order to captivate, cultivate, and minister to his audience. This gift from God has enabled him to develop a program that redefines the most troubled young men into productive citizens. When working with more than 15...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Louise Hart  
Author, poet and photojournalist, Louise Hart has been writing poetry since the age of five and was first published when she was thirteen. A versatile and prolific writer, she had over 36 books to her credit, including illustrated poetry, short stories, novels, humor, essays, children's books, nonf...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Beth Agnew  
Frustrated at the age of 5 by a toy typewriter that didn't really type, Beth Agnew has been pursuing improvements in communication technology most of her life. She was first published at 14, and continued to write for magazines and newspapers even when sidetracked by a short career in military telec...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Maureen McMahon  
Maureen was born in Niles, Michigan. She studied English and creative writing, first at Niles High School and later at Western Michigan University. She earned an English Major/Creative Writing Emphasis from WMU and obtained teaching certification. Fascinated with her mother’s country of birth, Ma...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Erica Miner  
Violinist turned author Erica Miner has had a multi- faceted career as an award-winning screenwriter, author and poet. A native of Detroit, she studied music at Boston University and the New England Conservatory of Music. After experiencing a variety of highs and lows in her quest to forge ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen E Smith  
The best way I find to concisely describe myself is to simply say, there are billions of pieces that comprise my life's puzzle. I'll share a few of them with you: 1. For all of my life experiences and wisdom gained, I give thanks to God. 2. I can truly say that I am an extremely happy person w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

LEEANNE STEPHENSON  
BIOGRAPHY OF LEEANNE MARIE STEPHENSON My introduction into the world of medical professionals started at the age of six. I was diagnosed with “brittle diabetes”, and spent the majority of my childhood in the hospital. Doctors, nurses, and nutritionists impressed me with their patience, sensiti...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pepper Parham Nunez  
Betty Salisbury Parham was born in New Orleans, LA and moved to Slidell, LA in 1977, where she raised a family and continues to reside. Pepper Parham Nunez, Betty�s daughter, was born in New Orleans, LA. She currently resides in Slidell, LA with her fiancee and 4 children. Using her portabl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen Vance Hammond  
Adopted at birth, Karen Vance Hammond was born with an ear disfigurement and learning disability. Unable to read at a young age, she was placed in to Barrett Elementary Reading Center, in Shreveport, Louisiana. By the time she was eleven, Karen could barely get through an easy reader. In addition, s...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >