writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Writers

698 listings (31 - 40)

Dougie Brimson  
In recent years, former serviceman Dougie Brimson has emerged as one of the most prolific and controversial authors in Britain. After 18 years service with the Royal Air Force, his writing career began in 1996 with the co-authorship of the best-selling non-fiction work Everywhere We Go. A book w...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Carmen Smith  
I'm a youthful female living miserably in Winston-Salem, NC. I consider my appearance to be good looking though I could use a little help in certain departments. I am nearly 5'6" tall with a rather athletic build. I have dark brown hair, sexy hazel eyes and a light complexion for one of my racial ba...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ruth Marlene Friesen  
Ruth Marlene Friesen, is a Canadian writer, who returned in 1983 to Hague, a prairie town in Saskatchewan, to be a full-time caregiver to her aged parents. Her mother's frail health made Friesen more or less house-bound until her mother's death in November 1997, but this gave her time to write. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Susan Gibbs  
I am the author of three adult historical fiction novels, 'The Bend in the River,' 'The Widow of Port Seaton,' and 'The Coachman.' I am an Army Brat born in Anchorage, Alaska and I currently live in Michigan with my husband. I left my career at a large computer services company to start my compan...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lisa Beth Darling  
As of this writing, I am 48 years-old and have been married to my wonderful husband, Roy for the last 28 years! We live in my hometown of New London, CT where we have raised two daughters to adulthood. I love living in New England and can hardly imagine myself being happy anywhere else. I'm ofte...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Tanya Shekhovtsova  
I work in comparative literature and linguistic studies. My research papers include articles in the areas of literary and linguistic theory, modern and contemporary European fiction, linguistics (applied and computational linguistics), management, sociology. The following articles are the most know...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Nana s. Achampong  
Journalist Nana S. Achampong, a graduate of the Ghana Institute of Journalism, is also known in different obscure corners of the world as a filmmaker, a fine artist, a music producer, a writer and a radio/television producer/director. It is obvious though after combing through the general body of hi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Michele Montgomery  
A little about me: I live in a place where I allow my imagination to rule me. I have lived most all of my life wondering 'What If?' Things just sort of go from there. I have more fun sitting in front of my computer getting lost in my "characters' lives" than riding a roller coaster. Then again I lov...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ellen Evert Hopman  
Hopman is the author of a number of books and has been a teacher of Herbalism since 1983 and of Druidism since 1990. She is a professional member of the American Herbalists Guild and has presented on Druidism, herbal lore, tree lore, Paganism and magic at conferences, festivals, and events in Northe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >