writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Writers

698 listings (201 - 210)

Linda Weaver Clarke  
Linda Weaver Clarke was raised on a farm surrounded by the rolling hills of southern Idaho and has made her home in southern Utah among the beautiful red mountains and desert heat. She is happily married and is the mother of six daughters and has four grandchildren. Clarke received her Bachelor of A...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Dorothy Atabong  
Born in Cameroon, West Africa. She obtained a Bachelors in Biochemistry, and is a recent graduate from the well-known Neighborhood playhouse School of Theatre in NYC. Available on amazon is her debut first novel, The Princess of Kaya ISBN 0970010249 Sadorian Publications, August 2002. Criti...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ann Hampton  
My name is Ann. I enjoy online video games, bowling, gardening, Jazz, R&B and Motown Music. I also love to curl up with a good romance book. I never considered myself a writer even though as far as I could remember, I was always giving family members and friend's homemade cards, candles and je...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Faye Hall  
Faye Hall's passion driven, mystery filled books are set in small townships of North Queensland, Australia during the late 1800's. Each of her novels bring something symbolically Australian to her readers, from Aboriginal herbal remedies, to certain gemstones naturally only found in this part of ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Xanna Vinson  
My first novel, The Song of an Emerald Dove, was published in August 2005 -- and has gone into its second printing. In February 2007 it won the COVR (Coalition of Visionary Resources) People's Choice Award for Best Book at the INATS (International New Age Trade Show) East in Orlando FL. I have wr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gena Garrison  
Gena Garrison attended South Carolina State University where she studied Elementary Education with a minor in voice. She studied writing briefly at Greenville Technical College, and also participated in many online writing projects that she feels prepared her for writing to a broad audience. She...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Areta Nwosu  
Hi My name is Areta and though I graduated and work as a professional Engineer, I have been writing ever since I could put pen to paper. I am a lady, from Imo state in Nigeria. My first novel was just published by Spectrum Books Limited and it is titled 'Legacy Of Strength' Already, I have receiv...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anne Kelleher  
annie kelleher was born in ocean city, new jersey. the author of six sf/fantasy and four romance novels, annie is currently writing her eleventh novel, silver's lure, which is the third book in her Through the Shadowlands trilogy from Luna Books (Harlequin's new fantasy line). annie's first publi...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Cynthia Neale  
I am a native of the Finger Lakes region of New York and live in New Hampshire. 'Norah: The Making of an Irish-American Woman in 19th-Century New York' is my first historical novel for adult readers published by Fireship Press. I am also the author of the young adult novels, 'The Irish Dresser, A St...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >