writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Writers

698 listings (191 - 200)

Elizabeth Parsons  
After working for years as a freelance writer of both fiction and nonfiction for newspapers and magazines, Elizabeth Melton Parsons now prefers writing novels under the name of E. G. Parsons. A confirmed tomboy, she loved growing up amidst the wild beauty of the Florida Everglades. Elizabeth was bo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Mary E.  Dawson  
Mary E. Dawson is the author of Florida's coming-of-age tale, "The River Way Home: The Adventures of the Cowboy, the Indian, & the Amazon Queen," which won the Florida Authors and Publishers Association's 2013 Gold Medals for Florida Fiction and Florida YA Book, Fiction or Non-Fiction. A historic...
writers / published 

1 works listed

GVR Corcillo  
GVR Corcillo’s Ivy League education, white-trash sensibility, and pop culture savvy come together rather eclectically in her romantic comedies. She writes about strong female characters who try not to trip as they valiantly march to their own bongo beat. Corcillo hit the New York Times Best Sel...
writers / published 

1 works listed

T. M. Moore  
T. M. Moore is an avid reader and writer of science fantasy adventure and a fan of films and television in those genres. Moore has a degree from Los Angeles Valley College and writes from a practical, secular point of view, with the slant toward keeping the reader engaged with visual action, scienti...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Inez Ponce de Leon  
Born 1979 in Manila, Philippines, Inez Ponce de Leon fell in love with writing, reading, and debating at a very early age. She wrote her first novel at the age of 11, and worked on new ones continuously, always dwelling on the themes of love, friendship, and the supernatural. By the time she had...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alexander D. Banyan  
Born in Southern Ohio, migrated to the Virgin Islands at 19, and presently living on the ICW of Eastern Florida. I am a experienced sailor and island hopper. Check out my MAP at facebook.com/adbanyan. That experience along with all the interesting friends I have made, usually finds its...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Josi Beck  
J.L. Beck is the Amazon Best Selling Author in Teen & Young Adult Short Stories of Bittersweet Revenge (A Bittersweet Novella Book 1) as well as Bittersweet Love which is book two in the series. She lives in Elroy, WI with her husband Brandon, and daughter Bella. Since the moment she could reach...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cindi Pearce  
This writer continues to write even after she's vowed, for the umpteenth time, to never pen another single, solitary word as long as she lives. It's in the blood. There's no turning back. Armed with a bachelor's degree in journalism from Ohio University, fifteen years were spent working as a newspap...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shelley LeBlanc  
I was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. During my teenage years, I started reading romantic stories and began dreaming of someday writing romance novels of my own. My dream has finally become a reality with the release of my novel, Blinded By Passion. My dream has always been to have ev...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >