writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Writers

698 listings (181 - 190)

Alfred Garrotto  
Alfred J. Garrotto is a freelance writer, editor, and novelist. He lives in Martinez, CA with his wife and two daughters. Circles of Stone is his third novel (coming in 2003 from Hilliard & Harris Publishers), following upon Finding Isabella (2000) and A Love Forbidden (1996). The novel represents ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Linda Scarlett  
Linda Scarlett is a passionate, Italian woman with a zeal for life that is unique, fun and ultra contagious! One of her many passions is being an Author, displaying her love of writing through both fiction, and non-fiction works. Linda has experienced great tragedy in her life - losing her ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Dan Barden  
Barden grew up and lived in Michigan for 48 years. 3 years ago, he moved to Colorado, seeking the beauty and energy of the mountains. As he hoped, his creativity was unleashed by these energies, as he has just published his first book, "Andawehi, Sister of the Wolf". It is an inspirational/myster...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Scott Morton  
A well educated New England upbringing lead to a restless search for meaning. Various paths taken as a Biker, Soldier, and Construction Worker, combined with an all around gypsy-like lifestyle have given me a well rounded respect for the world we create. Clouds Jumping – by: Scott V Morton ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sandra Novack  
Look for my literary novel, Precious (Random House), Spring, 2009, and my story collection (RH) a year later. My work has appeared in over thirty literary venues, including The Gettysburg Review, The Iowa Review, The Chattahoochee Review, The Mississippi Review, Gulf Coast, and Descant. My story "Me...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Randall Platt  
Randall Platt writes fiction for adults and young adults and for people who donít own up to being either! See why at www.plattbooks.com The Fe-As-Kos - a series of humorous westerns for adults THE 1898 BASE-BALL FE-AS-KO Catbird Press 2000 Hardcover THE FOUR ARROWS FE-AS-KO Catbir...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Drew Franks  
Nothing swells my heart like the anticipation of opening a really fast-paced, raunchy piece of commercial fiction. When the stakes are high, the money is in the millions and the characters take excess in their stride, you know you're in for a page-turning, trash packed read. I love to write t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peter Clenott  
I was born and raised in Portland, Maine. But after graduating Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine, I gravitated to the big city to the south, Boston.I've worked numerous jobs since graduation but have generally stayed in the non-profit field dealing with issues of housing, tenants' rights and homel...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Trina Talma  
I have been writing fantasy and science fiction novels and short stories for over 20 years. I have written a series of five fantasy novels, and have a handful of other novels in the works which are connected to this series. My primary goal for my writing is to fill in the empty slots on my proposed ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >