writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Writers

698 listings (171 - 180)

Lori Bingley  
I am a University graduate, having obtained my Bachelor of Arts degree - with a major in English. I spent eight years working as an Early Childhood Educator, spending time with children of all ages - including those with special needs. I enjoy reading, hanging out with friends, and most of all spend...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Rick Malone  
R.L. Malone (1978 - ) was born in St. Marys, PA. He is a college graduate from Clarion University of Pennsylvania where he majored in Real Estate and received his Bachelors of Science in Business Administration. He is a divorced father of two little girls whom he spends every chance with that he can...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

AEH Veenman  
ABOUT THE AUTHOR A.E.H. Veenman was born and raised in Newark, New Jersey, where she majored in music at Arts High School and then Criminal Justice at New Jersey City University. She relocated to Holland and obtained her American law degree from a college in Switzerland. She worked ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

CC Saint-Clair  
www.ccsaint-clair.com Saint-Clair definitely belongs to a rare breed of contemporary lesbian writers who achieve a lot more then mere titillation. Her writing,in the genre of "the thinking woman's lesbian romance," is solid, sensuous and evocative. Her first novel, North And Left From Here, s...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Celia Leaman  
Celia was raised in Devon, England. After she emigrated to Canada in 1980 she had short stories published in magazines in the UK, Canada and the United States. One of these was translated into brail; another sold to a South African magazine. She also wrote and co-directed a play, performed on Galian...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Chris Barry  
Author of Life's Final Furlong and Truth Behold. Chris Barry, born in 1957 has over 30 years experience practicing as a holistic midwife, nurse, counsellor and family therapist. Empowerment is the key word in Chrisís personal philosophy. In the course of her work, she has transformed the lives...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Alkistis Wechsler  
Female, Born 5.12.1946 in Athens, Austrian Nationality, qualified Architect in Florence/Italy. Numerous painting exhibitions in Vienna and Graz, also Athens and Bologna. Worked as an architect- mainly historical buildings restoration , garden architecture. Organising actions with children -between ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Karen Cronacher  
I received my Masters degree in Creative Writing from Brown University, and my Ph.D. in drama from the University of Washington. I taught playwriting at Brown, and taught acting, directing, and theater design at the U.W. My plays have been produced on National Public Radio; in Austin, Texas; in Sea...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >