writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Writers

698 listings (161 - 170)

Cynthia Polansky  
A cross-genre author, Cynthia Polansky refuses to settle for the conventional. She currently has two published novels to her credit, and writes nonfiction under the name Cynthia P. Gallagher. An advocate of literacy, Cynthia is a writing tutor at the U.S. Naval Academy's Writing Center where she wa...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Margaret Brownley  
Margaret Brownley and her writing partner Lee Duran They met eleven years ago when they both ran for the same office of a national writers organization. Though they totally disagree on who won and who lost, their friendship has since survived an earthquake, rising floodwaters, family tragedie...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Evelyn Schneider  
“She’s got an active imagination,” my mother used to shrug. But when I said I wanted to be a writer, I felt the pat on my head and heard the sigh, “of course, you will, dear”. So, I became an accountant. I worked for a television studio in Germany and ended up, somehow, writing for a sitcom. I pu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Monica M. Martin  
BIO Monica M. Martin Monica M. Martin is of Irish, Scottish, and New Guinean descent. She was born in Longreach, located in Outback Queensland, Australia. Monica M. Martin has five siblings and is the proud mother of one adult son. She was baptized Holy Roman Catholic, is very spiritual tod...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jeanette Cooper  
http://www.bestpublishedbooks.com Jeanette Cooper fell in love with writing prior to her teens when she learned the thrill of inventing characters on paper. It was also a way to explore the universe, to research the unknowns that served to make her writings more realistic, and to enjoy a vast re...
writers / published 

6 works listed

May Woodworth  
Nature girl' and avid traveler, May weaves her love of the outdoors in all of her tales. May began exploring the US and the Canadian Maritime at the age of 16, leaving her Boston roots to travel cross country and camp throughout Nova Scotia, the northwest woods of Oregon, the southern beaches ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cathe Jones  
Born in Boston, Cathe has a varied background, earning several degrees, and status as US Navy Veteran. As a stand up comic she has performed throughout the US and Canada in internationally recognized clubs, including the Improv and the Comedy Store. Cathe has also been a member of Second City, and ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Erin Elder  
Born in New Orleans, La in 1961. I grew up in the southeast, (North Carolina mainly) and eventually moved to California where I was a professional actress (just local stuff, really) But had two plays produced. (Always good to use someone else's money.) "Sober Christmas" is a comedy-drama about an al...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lisa Shepard  
In her books, African Accents: Fabrics and Crafts to Decorate Your Home and Global Expressions: Decorating with Fabrics from Around the World, author and designer Lisa Shepard encourages others to express themselves creatively through simple techniques and readily available materials. She promotes h...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >