writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Writers

699 listings (141 - 150)

Jane Eaton Hamilton  
Jane Eaton Hamilton is the prize-winning author of Hunger, a 2002 collection of short fiction (Oberon Press ISBN 077809 1203 4). She is also the author of Jessica's Elevator (children's, Press Porcepic, '89), Body Rain (poetry, Brick. '91), Steam-Cleaning Love (poetry, Brick, '93), and July N...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Nicole Janeen Jones  
Nicole Janeen Jones is orignally from Richland Center, Wisconsin. She graduated from the University of WisconsinóLa Crosse in December 1996 with a bachelor's degree in English and psychology. After working as a preschool teacher in a daycare center, she packed up all her belongs and followed I-90 to...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Mr. kelly Beckman  
writing fiction for 12 years. I have written 12 books to date, seven are pulished by LuLu. My current January 2008 book is "Creative Writing-Kelly Style! (in fianl edit). Next is Technical writing-Kelly style and Soldier Boy-Soldier Girl! (final draft). My previous writing is mostly fiction...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Adelle Bradford  
Life-time writer, in love with words. Poetry published in a university magazine, a couple of children's stories published in children's magazines, plus articles for Humane Society Magazines, in-house articles for business management training, and factual information pamphlets for veterinarians. Some...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Sabas Whittaker  
Who is Sabas Whittaker? He is a former merchant marine turned author, composer, recording artist, producer, lyricist, poet, painter, and bilingual stage and screen playwright. He is also an independent researcher and lecturer... a 20-year veteran mental health worker, formerly with the State ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Cheryl Snell  
As a conservatory trained pianist, wife of an engineering professor and sister of a painter, I draw on music, science and art for my writing. A multiple Pushcart Prize nominee and Best of the Net winner, I am well- published, with over four hundred stories and poems in print and online literar...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Tomma Rae  
Tomma Rae graduated Valedictorian from Salve Regina University. Tomma has travelled around the world and visited Morocco, Iceland, Portugal, Spain, France, Scotland, Mexico, The Canary Islands and most of the United States and brings some of her unique experiences to A Shared Secret. Tomma has al...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Thadine Quick  
Quick, Thadine N. Thadine Nanette Quick, born March 1, 1968 in Chicago Illinois. In 1986, Thadine graduated from George Henry Corliss High School. Two years later she would go on to join the United States Army where she would spend over nine years serving as a decorated Sergeant. Within her n...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Quan Williams  
One of my fondest memories as a writer came from the first comic book I ever read, a Neal Adams-drawn issue of Batman that I had found ripped up on my way home from school. I collected all of the pages I could find, took them home and meticulously put them all back in order. I believe that was when ...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >