writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Writers

698 listings (131 - 140)

Michelle Anderson  
Born to unusual, but nice, parents, Michelle grew up rather uneventfully, living mainly in the deep south (Alabama). Later Michelle would learn that it was her parents' love for her that not only brought them together, but had kept them together. And so life was ideal in many respects and dist...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peggy Bechko  
I'm a professional writer with a long list of credits in the publishing world. I've written western, romance, and Sci-Fi/fantasy, been published by Doubleday, Harlequin, Pinnacle Books, Five Star and others, domestically and with international reprints. I've had the opportunity to turn my hand...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jacqueline Moore  
Jacqueline Moore is a Christian author who offers spiritual words of encouragement daily on her website at http://www.jacquelinedmoore.com.  She resides in Detroit, Michigan with her two sons, James and Joseph. Jackie has taken courses towards an undergraduate degree in religion and has se...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Barbara KingsleySinger  
Barbara Kingsley Singer is a native of Leeds, England who relocated to the USA with only the clothes on her back. The airline had lost her suitcase. But optimism is hereditary in her family and she never lost her sense of humor. Breakup Cocktail, 5 Parts Laughter, 1 Part Healing and a Twist of Reven...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Danielle Ackley-McPhail  
Award-winning author Danielle Ackley-McPhail has worked both sides of the publishing industry for longer than she cares to admit. Currently, she is a project editor and promotions manager for Dark Quest Books. Her published works include five urban fantasy novels, Yesterday's Dreams, Tomorrow's ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Rod L Griffin  
An author, actor, screenwriter, and playwright. He is one of the youngest authors in history to ever publish three books in one year within three separate genres. Rarely, in such a diverse spectrum has anyone created so much. This young man has been creating in life from an early age. At twelve ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Lavinia Collins  
Author, feminist, fantasist and chronic daydreamer Lavinia Collins grew up in the rural Westcountry, where there was nothing to do but get lost in her own imagination. She began her love affair with all things medieval when she visited Tintagel castle as a little child. She went on to study at...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carew Papritz  
Carew Papritz, Author King Northern, Inc., Publisher The Legacy Letters (Release Date July 2013) The Legacy Letters is the story of a man who, in the last seven months of his life, reveals his thoughts about life, love, and spirituality through letters and songs that he leaves behind as gift...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pidde Andersson  
I started out writing scripts for comic books in 1989. I worked as a professional comic scriptwriter 1989-92 and wrote lots of commercial comics for Swedish comic books in several genres; from children's comics to humor, action and horror. I have written two critically acclaimed graphic novels and b...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >