writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Writers

698 listings (121 - 130)

Renay Anderson  
H. Renay Anderson has lives in the Austin, Texas area. She is originally from the Bay area of Northern California. She worked for IBM in Quality Assurance and in Operations for over ten years. She moved to Austin, Texas while working for IBM. She decided to write her first book back in 2002, shor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lynn Moon  
Lynn Yvonne Moon has written short stories since a young child. With a wild imagination, her stories cross the boundaries of all genres. Lynn's children were her first real audience and they urged her to write her stories down. The Agency: When Souls Collide, her first novel, is the result. It is Ly...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carol A. Guy  
Carol A. Guy cguy1943@yahoo.com www.goodmysteries.webs.com Published Books by Carol A. Guy A Picture Perfect Kid, Zumaya Publications (True Crime) EPPIE Award Nominee Sins of the Pa...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Cathy C  
Hi, I'm Cathy Clamp. I write urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels for Tor Books with my co-author, C.T. Adams, under both my real name and as "Cat Adams." We have nineteen books on the shelf with them, and have six more in the pipeline through 2015. We've been writing together for ab...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Emily Bryan  
Writers start as readers. I discovered early that a book was a whole world. As a child, I sneaked books into bed. I nearly ruined my eyes reading by the thin strip of light shafting in the crack of my bedroom door. When I was in middle school, even though I didnít like our creepy basement, I v...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Bennett Pennell  
I have been in love with the past for as long as I can remember. Anything with a history, whether shabby or majestic, recent or ancient, instantly draws me in. I suppose it comes from being part of a large extended family that spanned several generations. Long summer afternoons on my grandmother's p...
writers / published 

1 works listed

CR MacPhadrick  
C. R. MacPhadrick penned the first words of the Ragnarok Saga on a cold, rainy day in September, 1975. Now, after more than 25 years of extensive research in the historic military, geographical, cultural, and mythological fields, the Saga’s first books are presented. To this effort, C. R...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tonya Plank  
I grew up in Phoenix, Arizona, and attended University of Arizona, in Tucson, for undergrad. I then moved east for grad school -- at Brown University -- where I studied European Intellectual History, and received an M.A. I realized academia wasn't for me so I moved on to Rutgers Law in Newark, New J...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Iris Orpi  
My name is Iris Orpi and I reside in the Philippines. I have always had two passions, writing and mathematics. I took up Bachelorís and Masterís Degrees in Mathematics and worked as member of the faculty at the University of the Philippines for five years. A few years ago, I resigned my teaching ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ...   Next >