writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Writers

698 listings (111 - 120)

Christina Rhys  
I am a 56 year old widow. I live in the South with my only child, a grown son. My favorite pastimes include reading, corresponding via E-mail with friends world wide, working on my Web Page which changes as often as the weather, and obviously writing my dreams into stories. Love, passion, and...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Amanda Baker  
Hi to all who reads this, I have been writing for a long time. I have gotten rejected plenty of times but I kept trying. Finally, I accomplished my dream of publication December 2002, with a romance novel named "Cameo Dreams. This novel was published by RJs-ebooks. That was not the ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jodi Clark  
I discovered my passion for writing at the young age of twelve, when assigned to write an essay for my English class in school. The words flowed effortlessly, enabling me to complete the assignment in only thirty minutes. My English teacher praised my literary piece and urged me to continue develo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Anthony Bethel  
I spent my youth writing short stories about anything and everything, and reading my favorite Tarzan series in seclusion. I’m a very private person, and highly skeptical of anything that appears too good to be true. I wouldn’t trust the Pope in the Vatican in a pool of Holy Water! I'm a spirtua...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jan Grieco  
Jan Grieco earned a B.A. from Vermont College, and an MFA in fiction from the University of Southern Maine's Stonecoast Writing Program. She is one of four emerging writers who will be recognized at PEN-New England's 2006 Discovery Evening on March 2 at Emerson College in Boston. She was nominated b...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Julie Grace  
Julie Grace was born and raised in Northern California. While a single parent with four daughters,she pursued a career in Retail Management and Marketing. She is a now retired and a grandmother of six. She has received several awards for her poetry from 1989 to present. Her poem, "Light of Truth"...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Deondriea Cantrice  
Deondriea Cantrice is a student of the human condition, wielding the written craft to captivate the mind much like an artist wields a brush. The pages are a blank canvas on which to draw from a talent heralded by many and matched only by an imagination that rises to the task. For Deondriea, writing ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bel Ravenne  
Storme by Bel Ravenne This is the story of two girls; ordinary, but with their own individual traits. Every girl has to express her individuality some way, and these two are no exception. Maria is not afraid of growing up; she’s only concerned with how she’ll make her mother proud of her ac...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >