writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Writers

698 listings (101 - 110)

Gracy Ukala  
Born and educated in Nigeria, but resident in the UK since 1989, Dr Grace Ukala - pen name, Gracy Ukala - is a well-known novelist in Nigeria. Her first published novel, Dizzy Angel (UPL, 1985) has sold millions of copies and is still studied as a text book in some Nigerian Schools. Dizzy Angel ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michael Lindley  
Michael Lindley has been writing professionally for years as a marketing and advertising executive. Recently he published his first work of fiction, a short story entitled, "Back to the River", in the literary outdoor magazine "Sporting Tales". This publication has also featured the work of Zane G...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Debra Kemp  
Ever since seeing the movie Camelot in the mid-70s, Debra A. Kemp has wanted to write her own version of the Arthurian legends. She could hardly disobey when King Arthur himself commanded: "Don't let it be forgot…" The idea of her main character was conceived that very night. She just wishes she cou...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Barbara LeFevre-Smith  
Writer was born in England. She is the mother of 4 daughters. She now resides in Ystrad in Mid Glamorgan,Wales. Attended Basildon College, Essex, England studying Health & Social Care. She published her first book "Early Settlers of Banks County including Slaves\" in 1999 through a printing Company ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Peg Watts-Cartwright  
Biography Peg Watts-Cartwright Born on August 4th. 1959, and raised on Long Island, New York, Peg has spent most of her adult career as a teacher. Also mixed race Chickamauga Band Cherokee, and proud of her heritage -- she's been a traditional dancer at pow wows and cultural events for...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Shelby Adams Lloyd  
I was raised at Oxford Orphanage from 1948-1955. I left after graduating from highschool. I started working as a secretary at that time. I had planned on going to nurses' training but didn't have the funds to do so. That was the reason to start working. In the meantime I met my husband and we have b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Satyabrata Biswas  
About the author / Publishers Satyabrata Biswas is a businessman running a small-scale chemical manufacturing Industry in Mumbai. He is also a social activist who has won national awards in journalism and also best story writer’s trophy besides many other awards and certificates of appreciation....
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dawn-marie Batchelor  
"Juniper Eloise and a Monster in the Garden" (With other silly adventures) now in print! Juniper marks my third book of children's poetry and is slated to be available to the public in January 2012. Writing Credentials (and other blather); Throughout the span of my life, I have worked...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Barbara Cueter  
Barbara Cueter was born in Tennessee, but today divides her time between a cabin in northern Michigan and a ranch home in Arizona. She left her financial services career to concentrate on her writing. In her debut novel, Sand Against the Wind, a meticulously researched historical saga and t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >