writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Women's Writers

698 listings (11 - 20)

Emmett Loverde  
Mr. Loverde is a native of Chicago, was raised in Berkeley, and received a degree in Theater, Film, and Television from UCLA. He has written extensively for stage, screen, television, and radio. Mr. Loverde's screenplays include the children's fantasy "Chinchilla" for JAF Entertainment; the histo...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Gyakutenno Megami  
Presenting poetry, fiction, non-fiction, short stories, children's literature, lyrics and love letters. Tammy Severs and Adrian Desaire have many delightful poetry's and stories for your enjoyment. Many are published through out the world. Many have won major contest and ended up in final round...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Georges Kirsteller Ryoki Inoue  
The literary production of the untiring Ryoki Inoue took him not only to the Guinness Book as the most proliphic author all over the world, but also to be compared to Georges Simenon by some intenational critics. Some other compare his style and his production velocity to Sidney Sheldon. Other...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Nicole Kiefer  
I was born in Germany into a Family with handicaps, my mother was confined to a wheelchair, and my father was born with Nail-Patella Syndrome, which I inherited... (Thanks dad) However, seriously, I was lucky to be raised by people with so much compassion and inner strength. Until I went to school, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Roberson  
"He is grateful that he only has twelve readers, as he fears a thirteenth might betray him."--John Barth JOHN LINTON ROBERSON Cartoonist, Writer, and Editor Site: http://home.earthlink.net/~bottomlessstudio John Linton Roberson was raised in Charleston, SC, much to his regret. In 1987 he ent...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Sheree Greer  
Born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, I received my bachelor's degree in Information Technology and Human Resources, while quietly burning with the desire to be a writer (translation: English MINOR). A few weeks before my graduation, my mother happened to be going through some old pictures and...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Anjali Paul  
I am Indian. I was born in Punjab, India. I went to the U.K. at the age of nine, after having lived in several other countries. I grew up in the U.K. I have a B.A. (Honours) Degree in English Literature, and a Post-Graduate Diploma in Film-Making. I have two yoga teacher training certificates, wh...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Michelle Vernal  
Hello, my name is Michelle Vernal and after years of sniggering at the tele advert I myself now fall into the age bracket of women who from time to time may suffer from LBS. I live in the gorgeous wee South Island town of Oxford in New Zealand where the cheese scones are superb and there is always l...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Melissa Alvarez  
·Freelance editor, writer, and columnist – for website content, ghost writing, individual projects or recurring monthly columns. ·Online Workshops – I conduct online workshops on a variety of topics. ·Listed as a Publishing Expert - on Maureen Mahon’s website in conjunction with Francine Silverma...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >