writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Western Writers

143 listings (81 - 90)

Jeff T. Kane  
eff T. Kane is a 25 year old gayboy from NYC. He has actually been referred to as "the Ted Danson of wierd fiction" by film critic Armond White of the New York Press which is the poor man's Village Voice. His stories can be seen currently in: Gorillamag.com ThievesJargon.com (weekly story st...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anne Holt  
A. H. Holt is originally from the Richmond Virginia area. She graduated from Piedmont Virginia Community College in Charlottesville Virginia, and Mary Baldwin College in Staunton, Virginia. She worked in the central Virginia area for many years. Anne is now a Ph.D candidate at The Florida State...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jason Blair  
Jason W. Blair lives in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania. He is the author of several books, including "Desperate Shadows", "Snapshot Finish", "Civilian Liberties", "Sammy Reynolds for Mayor", "Deja Vu", and "The Garden of Ages". As a Suspense/Thriller Novelist, he loves to keep readers pinned to the ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Joan Phelps  
30 years in the insurance industry (areas include: government relations, public policy, special investigations unit (SIU), legislative affairs, media relations, public relations, communication). 5 years as speechwriter for Fortune 500 CEO. Co-owner of mid-size book publishing company with na...
writers / published 

1 works listed

James Tomas  
I'm a 68 year old published writer with four books published thus far which are entitled: "Shadow Killer" ISBN: 978-1-4489-3302-0 "The Quiet Place" ISBN: 978-1-4512-2688-1 "Keys of Death" ISBN: 978-1-4512-7830-9 "The Dweller, Book 1" ISBN: 978-1-4560-0634-1 "The Dweller, Book II, The...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kelley Pounds  
As the daughter of a writer and rancher in central New Mexico, my love for the West and its stories came naturally. Some of my favorite childhood memories include listening to my father's bedtime stories about wild horses, exploring ancient ruins, hunting for arrowheads, and picnics in the Manzano M...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Keiko Alvarez  
I have published 33 books all with Extasy Books and Devine Destinies. My main focus is erotica tinged with humor, although I have several science fiction books as well. You can view some of my work at http://keikoalvarez.blogspot.com/?zx=2fbe760181887fcd (this is an adult only site). You can a...
writers / published 

31 works listed

Richard Hooton  
Richard Hooton was born in southern Idaho and spent his early years on his grandfather's sheep ranch in Blaine County, Idaho, where he learned his love of Border Collies by watching his grandfather work the herds. He attended high school and college in northern Utah, and currently resides in Elko, ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kenneth Lifshitz  
Kenneth B. Lifshitz has lectured throughout Orange County, New York on topics of historical interest like the great chain across the Hudson and The Franklin Marble. He is also a musician (bass player) and has performed with local and regional symphony orchestras as well as backing up local singers a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >