writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Western Writers

143 listings (71 - 80)

Usha Ranjan Bhattacharjee  
Author is a former marine engineer, traveled over the globe during his seafarer's life. He is a writer of novels, short stories, fictions, non-fictions. Twenty titles in English and Bengali have been published and there are many more titles waiting publication. The Sahitya Akademi, an autonomu...
writers / published 

3 works listed

LG Vernon  
A former police sergeant, L.G. Vernon turned to writing as a means to stay home and watch her daughter grow. Her work has appeared in magazines and newspapers, nationwide. She lives in Wyoming with her husband Bill, two mangy cats, and her office companion, a Jack Russell Terrorist named Rowdi. Her ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Richard Shekari  
Richard Shekari is a novelist, song writer, singer, and a poet from Abuja, Nigeria. He is a children's rights and peace activist who never fails to express his passion for a better world. His chronology is fully portrayed in the forthcoming autobiography ABANDONED. He is currently working as a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rick Just  
Rick Just is a writer, editor and radio producer who lives in Boise, Idaho. His books include the award winning Idaho Snapshots, Keeping Private Idaho, and Wizard Chase. He has served as the editor of the national award winning literary magazine cold-drill. Rick was co-editor of the fourth edition o...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Shane Maddon  
Shane Maddon grew up in the beautiful state of Washington with his family.  He moved to Texas as a senior in highschool and graduated there at the top of his class. He quickly became interested in art, where he made his own website and began selling his pictures. He had always enjoyed writing, and w...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sarah Dunster  
I graduated with a BS in Psychology from Brigham Young University in August of 2004. I took a few writing classes there for fun. My poetry has been published in Segullah, Victorian Violet Press, Dialogue, a Journal of Mormon Thought and on Wilderness Interface Zone, and several of my poems ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brenda Williamson  
Brenda Williamson was born in the state of New Jersey, in the United States. She is married, has one son, and a house full off cats. Writing full-time, one would think she has a hobby to get away from the many hours of writing, but writing is her hobby, too. She writes in all genres of romance, gene...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Donald D. Miller  
I grew up in Indiana for the first 32 years on my life dreaming of being a cowboy. For the next 32 years I lived in Florida, Arizona, Missouri and Texas, and now I am back home in Indiana near Spencer, IN. I am retired and write for the fun of it. Have been married for 42 years, and have 2 daughte...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Brian Stephens  
I worked in the gas and oil exploration industry in the UK for more than 20 years. Then following a few moments of madness decided to give it all up and move to the South of France to start a new career in a new country. Easier said than done, but done it was...in 2008, I now design websites...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >