writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Western Writers

143 listings (61 - 70)

John McCall  
J. D. McCall grew up in Kansas during the time when Westerns were king on television and at the movies. Living in a state that was home to such places as Abilene, Dodge, Wichita, and many other of the wickedest cattle towns ever found in the West, the author was never far from Kansas lore, whi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joy Smith  
I write fiction and non-fiction, including interviews. My books include Detour Trail, Strike Three, Sugar Time, and an audiobook: Sugar Time. And I have two collections of my short stories (reprints): The Doorway and Other Stories and Aliens, Animals, and Adventure. I have stories in a...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Elizabeth Routen  
Author Elizabeth Routen is a native of Norfolk, Virginia. VOICES ON THE STAIR, her first published book, is the capstone of three years of intensive short story writing. Though much of the work included in VOICES has never before been published, other se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cyrus Harding  
Cyrus Harding has served the United States Government in Southeast Asia and the Middle East as an intelligence agent from 1973-80. He has worked as an engineer, prospector, treasure-hunter and educator. He currently makes his home in the Zuni Mountains of western New Mexico between the Zuni and Nava...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carter Swart  
A veteran writer since 1979, I have sold over 150 short stories and magazine articles, most of them mystery fiction and thoroughbred racing historicals. I have 9 published novels(to 12/2006)with 1 more in the can. Hunting Evil will be published spring 2007 by Hilliard & Harris. My w...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Delores Fossen  
Imagine a family tree that includes Texas cowboys, Choctaw and Cherokee Indians, a Louisiana pirate, and a Scottish rebel who battled side by side with William Wallace. With ancestors like that, itís easy to understand why Texas author and former Air Force officer, Delores Fossen, feels as if she we...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Vipin Behari Goyal  
Vipin Behari Goyal is a Financial Advisor in Government of Rajasthan by profession. His love for books is unparalleled making him an avid reader as well as a prolific writer. His prior writings include a travel handbook on ‚ÄúTirthRaj Pushkar‚ÄĚ and a collection of Hindi poems titled ‚ÄúTej Dh...
writers / published 

1 works listed

William Price  
For 25 years I was a Locomotive Engineer. I Studied Writing at Indiana State U. My sister is a published author and some say I'm trying to out do my kid sister. But I believe everyone should be judged on their own merit and I have had 2 agents in the past who thought my work had merit. Although publ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Cynthia Ranjeeta  
Cynthia Ranjeeta is a writer and author based in India. She began writing her first book, Thicker than Blood, at the age of 18, which finally saw the light of day, three years and several changes later. Cynthia began her career as a journalist but soon gave it up to pursue her passion for writing. A...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >