writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Western Writers

143 listings (51 - 60)

Carole Cummings  
Carole lives with her husband and family in Pennsylvania, USA, where she spends her time trying to find time to write. Recipient of various amateur writing awards, several of her short stories have been translated into Spanish, German, Chinese and Polish. Author of the AISLING and WOLF'S-OWN se...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Scott  Cherney  
Born and bred like a fatted calf in Stockton, California, Scott Cherney has worn a lot of hats in his life and times, among them, a cowboy hat as a weekend stunt performer at a western amusement park where he honed his craft as an actor, writer and director. His plays, which have been produ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

S.D. Grady  
I write a weekly column for The Frontstretch Newsletter...appearing every Tuesday! Go to frontstretch.com and click on Newsletter to subscribe! I write Romance and Erotica--with a twist of Fantasy thrown in for good measure. Winner of the 2006 FTHRW Wallflower Contest--Overall Three novels...
writers / published 

7 works listed

John H. Manhold  
A semi-retired professor with degrees from 3 universities in medicine, dentistry and psychology. With respect to writing: Author of 6 textbooks,a lexicon in 4 languages, and more recently award winning novels - El Tigre, Lobo, El Tigre II and THe Coin. Sculptor represented in collections both within...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Karen S. Cole  
Please visit our website at www.rainbowriting.com for more info about Ghost Writer, Inc. We perform affordable freelance copy writing, ghostwriting, copy editing, proofreading, analysis and full professional formatting for books, memoirs and screenplays, and we do many other writing-related se...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kimberly Bird  
Born January 22, 1985. I have been writing since I was about 12 years old... randomly though, not ever second of every day. I'm going into the film business because I love it and I can't see myself doing anything else. A few years ago, I was in school (I'm in Adult High School now because the studen...
writers / unpublished 

5 works listed

Ruth Kerce  
After winning a short story contest in the fifth grade, I was hooked on creating entertaining stories. I'm now a member of numerous writing groups, attend writing workshops/conferences, and help conduct a romance writers' workshop on AOL. Membership in Romance Writers of America, the From the He...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Peter Jones  
I am a writer and publisher. Currently I am Director of the Bauu Institute and Press (http://www.bauuinstitute.com), located in Boulder, Colorado. I am author of three books, "Respect for the Ancestors: American Indian Cultural Affiliation in the American West", "American Indian mtDNA, Y Chromosom...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Louise Riveiro-Mitchell  
I have been writing since my teens and only recently at the suggestion of a dear friend have I submitted my poetry on many sites in the internet. I have been honored by the Native American Poetry Page by having a page dedicated to me for my poems on Native Americans. I use in my poetry both my rea...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >