writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Western Writers

143 listings (41 - 50)

Rafael M.  Ayala  
Mr. Ayala comes from a humble background as the son of migrant workers who entered the United States through the Braceros program in the 1950\'s. Mr. Ayala\'s father and mother were hard working farm laborers, additinoally Mr. Ayala\'s father was a composer/lyricist who formed his own band and play...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Linda Weaver Clarke  
Linda Weaver Clarke was raised on a farm surrounded by the rolling hills of southern Idaho and has made her home in southern Utah among the beautiful red mountains and desert heat. She is happily married and is the mother of six daughters and has four grandchildren. Clarke received her Bachelor of A...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Paidra Delayno  
Louis L'Amour westerns do not stand out as truly great works of fiction but, as the covers state, L'Amour had over 80 million copies of his books in print worldwide. The object of being a writer (other than some measure of personal satisfaction) is to move past the agent, past the publisher, and in...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dennis Okeefe  
I have published two novels (Dixon's Edge and Two Hearts) and I am approximately 40% into the third. The last two are sequels of the first and there will be at least three (Possibly more) additional sequels plus at leat one prequel. The two published novels have received very high reviews (5 star...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mark Haeuser  
I am an ex police officer with 20 years martial arts experiance. As an officer I specialized in SWAT, I was a team sniper and entry person as well as trainer of SWAT personal. That is why the books I write especially the Battleground USA series is and has to be as technically sound as po...
writers / published 

5 works listed

TL Davis  
I hate bios. Everything I've ever published or produced came with that little hitch: the bio. Most of the time I can get away with something like: Author of Shadow Soldier and Home To Texas; or writer, producer and director of The Green Room; or T.L. Davis has written for Mountain Living, Western Ho...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Michael Beliveau  
Mike Beliveau was born in northern Vermont in 1954. While growing up in he developed a love of history, particularly the history of the American frontier. In 1988 he took that interest and turned it into a freelance writing career. Mike has done writing and photography for several nationally dis...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Janet Mills  
Janet Mills's romance novels have earned praise with many reviewers in the romantic fiction community. She writes historical romance and contemporary romance. Her recent release, BEST OF ALL, is a contemporary romance and a Reviewer's Choice Award winner. Her first two books published are western hi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Stan Lynde  
I'm Stan Lynde, author of To Kill a Copper King and six other Merlin Fanshaw western novels. Thanks for stopping by! Back in the days of the early west, when cabin doors were secured from within by heavy bars, absent settlers offered hospitality to the occasional visitor. A leather thong attached...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >