writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Western Writers

143 listings (31 - 40)

L. Lee Parmeter  
L.Lee Parmeter retired from the United States Air Force with more than 23 years of active duty after entering service from his home state of Florida. His tours of duty include Germany, Korea, Vietnam and stateside assignments. He was assigned to Germany in the early 50ís to help establish the Nike ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mr. kelly Beckman  
writing fiction for 12 years. I have written 12 books to date, seven are pulished by LuLu. My current January 2008 book is "Creative Writing-Kelly Style! (in fianl edit). Next is Technical writing-Kelly style and Soldier Boy-Soldier Girl! (final draft). My previous writing is mostly fiction...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Cindy Appel  
Cindy Appel, writing as Cynthianna Appel, has published five light-hearted, contemporary romantic-comedy novels, The Fixer-Uppers, Country Boy City Girl, Beautiful Dreamer, Scrambled Eggs, and Seven Ways to Seduce a Martian. Writing as Celine Chatillon, Cindy has published two erotica short sto...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Gwyn Ramsey  
A native of Missouri, Gwyn Ramsey spent many hours at the library, reading Nancy Drew, Little Women, Treasure Island, Anne of Green Gables, and many others. Stories were important to her, but it wasnít until she was in high school that she tried her hand at writing. She took journalism and wrote ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Howard Hopkins  
Howard knew he'd have to write a western the moment a horse bit him in the britches... "Twenty-one western novels later, I still have no idea why that particular horse bit me, but I'm sure thankful for it!" The incident inspired a number of reviewer-acclaimed horror novels as well. Howard Hopkins li...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Samantha Foster  
Hi I'm Samie Foster and as far as interest go, I just love to write You could say 'm a been eccentric about it. I've been writing since I was ten years old, but just now found a way to publish my work with having to spend thousands of dollars per book. I also am a complete book worm, it somewhat st...
writers / unpublished 

6 works listed

John McLain  
John McLain is author of THE RECKONING, a coming-of-age adventure of greed, violence and retribution. It opens in Manhattan in the summer of 1904, and traces the relationship between a rugged old Wyoming rancher and a dangerous teenage Irish street thug. It\'s now available on Amazon.com, Barn...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tom Taylor  
I am retired and have been writing since the late 1950s. I finally decided to "polish up" some of my stories for publication and ended up writing a totally new yarn. I am married with two grown children and a grandson...and a dog. I have to have a dog. My father left home at about tens years...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >