writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Western Writers

143 listings (21 - 30)

DJ Bishop  
Internationally Renowned Western Writer, Author, and Speaker D. J. Bishop, and his twin brother, Tommie was born in Clay County, Texas on March 27, 1950. He was the sixth of seven children born to a bigger than life cowboy father and a hard-working mother, right square-dap in the middle of cattle co...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Satyabrata Biswas  
About the author / Publishers Satyabrata Biswas is a businessman running a small-scale chemical manufacturing Industry in Mumbai. He is also a social activist who has won national awards in journalism and also best story writerís trophy besides many other awards and certificates of appreciation....
writers / published 

2 works listed

Robert Hatting  
Hi folks! Welcome to my writing world. All eight of my novels are available on Amazon Kindle and B&N, Pubit. My latest novel is MURDER IN PANAMA. It's a romantic action-adventure with Panama as its backdrop. HALF-BREED is a period western set in Southern Arizona territory. ExPat, a romantic ca...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Beth Groundwater  
Beth Groundwater's debut mystery, A REAL BASKET CASE, was published in hardcover in March, 2007 and was a finalist for the 2007 Best First Novel Agatha Award. The large-print edition was released in January, 2008, and the trade paperback and ebook in November, 2011. The second book in the Claire Han...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ethan Naht√©  
Ethan Nahté is primarily a speculative fiction author during his free time when he isn't busy writing and editing for the "Arkansas Out-of-Doors" newspaper as part of his job as Executive Director of the Arkansas Wildlife Federation. He currently has seven published short stories and one other that...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Terry W Burns  
Terry is a 5th generation Irish storyteller who is a 4th generation Texas bullshipper. He has a series that began with Mysterious Ways from River Oak Publishing and the series bears that name. The second, Brothers Keeper came out Feb 1 and Shepherd's Son will be out in Sept. That gives him 22 bo...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Cathy C  
Hi, I'm Cathy Clamp. I write urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels for Tor Books with my co-author, C.T. Adams, under both my real name and as "Cat Adams." We have nineteen books on the shelf with them, and have six more in the pipeline through 2015. We've been writing together for ab...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Chuck Buchanan  
I am a 49 year old chemical analyst who lives on a cattle ranch in eastern Oregon. I'm married with two kids who rodeo, and a lot of my time is spent following them around the country. I have been shooting since I was big enough to keep both ends of a .22 rifle off the ground. I enjoy camping, bicyc...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >