writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Western Writers

144 listings (101 - 110)

Joanne Walpole  
I am multipubished in the historical romance genre. I write about the Old West and the Civil War period. My books RAVEN DOVE and LIES THAT BIND are both available from Whiskey Creek Press, Amazon.com, Fictionwise and many more.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Steven Beres  
Steven J.(Jim) Beres writes from a viewpoint of a lifetime of travel, history, and for the sheer love of it. He writes in many genres including Adventure/Romance and Western . He lives with his family in New Mexico.
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Lovins  
I grew up in Hollywood, California. That explains a lot. I am a writer who will write what your project needs as long as the project is agreeable with me. Drama Comedy Non Fiction Research Script Doctoring
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Lynda Carpenter  
I have published three books and about to publish the fourth in early 2003. They're all historical romances. I live with my husband of 37 years. I have two sons and three grandsons.
writers / published 

4 works listed

DA Chadwick  
D.A. Chadwick works as a private investigator and freelance writer. A back ground in law enforcement and social sciences colors her novels and subject matter.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Ruhama Veltfort  
Please see website http://www.logosediting.com for bio, portfolio,description of services, and complete list of publications.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Charlie Hubacek  
over 15 years in the print media as feature writer, freelance, advertising copy writer, instutitional public relations
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Foxjohn  
I am the author of 12 published books; three fiction and one nonfiction on the best-seller list.
writers / published 

5 works listed

David Hofmann  
I wrote Screenplays, Short Stories and Autobiographic Storys
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 ...   Next >