writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Western Writers

143 listings (101 - 110)

Steven Beres  
Steven J.(Jim) Beres writes from a viewpoint of a lifetime of travel, history, and for the sheer love of it. He writes in many genres including Adventure/Romance and Western . He lives with his family in New Mexico.
writers / published 

3 works listed

John Lovins  
I grew up in Hollywood, California. That explains a lot. I am a writer who will write what your project needs as long as the project is agreeable with me. Drama Comedy Non Fiction Research Script Doctoring
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Lynda Carpenter  
I have published three books and about to publish the fourth in early 2003. They're all historical romances. I live with my husband of 37 years. I have two sons and three grandsons.
writers / published 

4 works listed

DA Chadwick  
D.A. Chadwick works as a private investigator and freelance writer. A back ground in law enforcement and social sciences colors her novels and subject matter.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Ruhama Veltfort  
Please see website http://www.logosediting.com for bio, portfolio,description of services, and complete list of publications.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Charlie Hubacek  
over 15 years in the print media as feature writer, freelance, advertising copy writer, instutitional public relations
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Foxjohn  
I am the author of 12 published books; three fiction and one nonfiction on the best-seller list.
writers / published 

5 works listed

David Hofmann  
I wrote Screenplays, Short Stories and Autobiographic Storys
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Andrew Joyce  
Andrew Joyce lives on a boat with his dog Danny.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 ...   Next >