writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Western Writers

143 listings (11 - 20)

Stephen Burckhardt  
Stephen Burckhardt was born in Wichita, KS. His family moved around quite a bit while he was growing up but always stayed around the Wichita area. After spending a few years as a child living on a ranch near Benton, KS, Stephen developed a deep love for all things western. Being a proud memb...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sam Cosby  
For the past 11 years Sam has been creating his young adult series, The Ceruladons. The first novel entitled Ceruladons: Blue Dreams Rain to Tears was released Oct 2008. Sam has created a system where all of the elements in his series will be internationally distributed. The series currently con...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stephen Lodge  
STEPHEN LODGE is the co-writer of Kenny Rogers' only down-and-dirty Western epic, the CBS Movie of the Week, "Rio Diablo," co-starring Travis Tritt, Naomi Judd and Stacy Keach. His first major Motion Picture screenwriting credit was the United Artists feature, "The Honkers", starring James Coburn. S...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Roxann Latimer  
Roxann Latimer is a writer, poet, journalist, artist, and entrepreneur. Publisher and Editor in Chief of the award winning multicultural magazine, Women In Motion, Roxann has been writing articles and essays for community newspapers for over ten years. Roxann is a native Californian, born and raised...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Diane Story  
As a young girl, I grew up in a small rustic mountain community in the beautiful California Sierra’s. At age sixteen I was painfully shy and barely managed to venture out of the house. My three sisters had already married, leaving me home alone with my parents and pets to keep me company. Imag...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sam North  
Sam North is an author of thirteen published novels. His latest being 'Magenta' on KDP (Kindle) in 2014 http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00LY6JOJ2?*Version*=1&*entries*=0 His previous young adult title as Sam North is 'Mean Tide' ISBN:978-1-4092-0354-4 'An engaging, unusual and completel...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Charlie Hubacek  
Charlie Hubacek has always had an insatiable urge to write since he was eight years old. Although nearly always a student of history, when he attended The School of the Ozarks, Point Lookout, MO, (a small private liberal arts college in southwest Missouri) he majored in mass media/English, where he...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Karyn Follis Cheatham  
Karyn Follis Cheatham has been a research analyst, math and history tutor, sports' magazine editor, political media coordinator, print model, university adviser for Native American recruitment, rodeo phtographer, and choir director. But she is first and always a writer. Pleased (and relieved) ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Gail L Jenner  
Award-winning author Gail L. Fiorini-Jenner is the wife of fourth generation rancher/farmer, Doug Jenner. They have three children and live on the original homestead on the family ranch in the northern California mountains. Gail is also a teacher, having taught grades 7-12, history and English...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >