writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Suspense Writers

1522 listings (91 - 100)

David Weedmark  
Poet, novelist, and social activist, David Weedmark, has lived and worked throughout Canada, including Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Nova Scotia. He was born and raised in Southwestern Ontario. Early in his career, David acted on the advice of his professors at the University of Toront...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Claire Manning  
A new Canadian author/writer, born in Quebec, Claire Manning became a writer 2013 - It is never too late to reach a goal!,she thought. It was part of her bucket list to at least write one.Since then, she has written and published many more. All her books are now available on Amazon and Kobo. My c...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Shawn Stjean  
Rather than try to describe who I am through a series of historical events or by listing my accomplishments while concealing my failures, I thought I would name several writers/books that I can honestly say have changed my life in a material way. I have also included a few remarkable films. These ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jude Dias  
First of all its great meetin u [hehe at least thru the net] and the first thing that i'd like to tell is that i wanna be friends with u all so join in the fun alon with me. I'm Jude and thats what everyone calls 'moi' and i hav a few other names as well but oh well!!!! I'm 18 and this October i'm g...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Tonya Ramagos  
From the first day I can remember knowing how to read I have always had a book in my hand. For me there is nothing that can compare to escaping to a fictional world of excitement and intrigue. It was in Junior High School that my love for reading broadened to a love for writing my own fictional worl...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Natasja Hellenthal  
I was born and raised in The Netherlands, have travelled and lived in Norway, Wales, Ireland and currently residing in the UK with my partner, two small children, two dogs who have a love and hate relationship and a cat called Mathilda. My debut fantasy novel 'The Queen's Curse' was launched ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michele Dine  
Hi and welcome to the world of Michele Dine. First a little of what you will find here… We will travel together down the paths of crime and suspense. There you will find yourself running from a methodical serial killer with a hunger for the “petite” or along side an assassin predisposed to ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

SK (Sandie) Covey  
Born in Lafayette, Ind. in 1950 transplanted to Texas at as a infant. Claim to be native Texan. Education in Business/Marketing and Radiological Technology. Began writing short stories based on true life experience. Second book about to release and working on third one. My goal is to help other...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >