writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Suspense Writers

1522 listings (81 - 90)

Maureen McMahon  
Maureen was born in Niles, Michigan. She studied English and creative writing, first at Niles High School and later at Western Michigan University. She earned an English Major/Creative Writing Emphasis from WMU and obtained teaching certification. Fascinated with her mother’s country of birth, Ma...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Robert Allison  
Although writing is my passion like most writers I still need to have an additional source of income. Therefore I have not and do not plan to entirely give up my law practice. I am an attorney who has been practicing law in Central Illinois for over 25 years. In the 1970s I served in the U.S. Arm...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sharon Bidwell  
Sharon was born in London on New Year’s Eve. She has always followed many creative pursuits. Eventually, her love of books and a wild imagination compelled her to focus on writing. The first short story she submitted — Silver Apples of the Moon — was accepted by Roadworks Magazine. The editor ...
writers / published 

45 works listed

Arthur Charles Dawkins Lee  
See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIRUisR5KB4. Arthur Charles Dawkins Lee was born in Hartford, Connecticut in 1962. During the 1950\\\'s his father, Jossiah Adolphus, immigrated from Jamaica to Florida where he married Mr. Lee\\\'s mother, Francis Lee. Mr. Lee is the 11th of 12 children who...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Michael Walling  
Mike’s expertise encompasses leadership, international terror, trans-national crime, human trafficking, piracy and counter piracy operations as well as geo-political and military history. He is an internationally recognized historian, author, and speaker. His book, Bloodstained Sea: The U.S. Coas...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Karen Vance Hammond  
Adopted at birth, Karen Vance Hammond was born with an ear disfigurement and learning disability. Unable to read at a young age, she was placed in to Barrett Elementary Reading Center, in Shreveport, Louisiana. By the time she was eleven, Karen could barely get through an easy reader. In addition, s...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kody Boye  
----- Praise ----- 'A horror writer to watch out for,' ~ POD People His writing started when he was just seven years old in a small, fourth-grade classroom with a teacher that would end up changing his life forever. His teacher asked the class to write what he calls an ‘object specific’ story,...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Andrew Pollard  
Andrew Francis Pollard was born in Silver Spring, Maryland on July 23rd 1986 to Charles and Jennifer Pollard. The family, including Andrew’s brothers and sister Dannie, Dominique and Alicia all moved up to Washington for a better way of living. Andrew soon started hanging around the wrong crowd of y...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brad Rieman  
Brad has written 23 Short Stories, 7 Screenplays, and 2 Novels. ‘THE SIDESHOW,’ was his first short story accepted for publication by GRIMOIRE magazine. While another short story, ‘BRANDI AND THE TRENCH COAT MAN,’ was adapted to a screenplay by Film Maker Josh Allen and became the...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >