writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Suspense Writers

1522 listings (71 - 80)

Michele Montgomery  
A little about me: I live in a place where I allow my imagination to rule me. I have lived most all of my life wondering 'What If?' Things just sort of go from there. I have more fun sitting in front of my computer getting lost in my "characters' lives" than riding a roller coaster. Then again I lov...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mark Neracher  
Currently seeking literary agency representation One thousand feet above the carwash in Scottsdale the helicopter pilot parked his craft in a stationary hover, waiting for a car to emerge with the two targets. The GPS tracker emitted a steady signal from below, the beacon in the agentís phone...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rebecca Lerwill  
I am a native German and a writer; someone who paints pictures with words. Being an author is a beautiful craft. To tell a story with passion and excitement and to have the audience captured for the duration of a book is a very rewarding thing to do. I'm a lover of great stories and even greater...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mari√©me Mborso Ndiaye  
Mariéme Mborso Ndiaye was born in Dakar, Senegal in 1984. Seventh in a family of nine children, she grew up peacefully under the watchful eye of her mother, a teacher in a school in Dakar and that of his father who is employed at the registrar. His parents anxious to give him the best education en...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Romoulous Malachi  
Romoulous Malachi is the alias name for Gerald Colley. The name Romoulous Malachi means builder and and messenger. The prefix Romoulous is symbolic to his foundation Miroglyphics that he built for a new age of intellect providing direction for all generations that have made it into 21st Century or t...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Louise Hart  
Author, poet and photojournalist, Louise Hart has been writing poetry since the age of five and was first published when she was thirteen. A versatile and prolific writer, she had over 36 books to her credit, including illustrated poetry, short stories, novels, humor, essays, children's books, nonf...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Mark Ellis  
I've worked as a full-time freelance writer since 1986. Before that, I worked as a journalist and newspaper columnist. My freelance feature work has appeared in dozens of publications over the years, ranging from comics to sports to popular culture. A short-lived comics series I wrote and cre...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Robert Gallinger  
Robert Gallinger served in the U.S. Army for over twenty-five years (12 years enlisted, 3 years warrant officer and 10 years as a commissioned officer), retiring as a major. He served another seventeen years with the National Security Agency and the Department of the Army as a civil servant. Ente...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Denver Batiste  
At the age of four, Denver knew she wanted to be a writer. Her grandmother, a Creole from Krotz Springs, LA., kept her and her siblings up at night by telling tantalizing stories of ghosts, ghouls, and the stereo-typical zombies that were a part of her culture and heritage. Denver started incorpora...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >