writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Suspense Writers

1522 listings (61 - 70)

John Chizoba vincent  
BIOGRAPHY John chizoba vincent is a poet, Novelist, Actor, Film Director and Film Producer. He was born on the 18 of May 1990 at Aba, Abia state. He hails from Nkporo in Ohafia Local Government Area of Abia State, Nigeria. He is the seventh child of nine children, from a Polyg...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Chris Stevenson  
Welcome to the science fiction and fantasy writing universe of Chris Stevenson. I'm proud to announce my latest release--Word Wars, an epic science fiction tale of the near future. Word Wars can be obtained directly at Rainbooks of Canada. The ISBN # is 978-1-897381-29-8. Once Upon a Goddess, ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Dougie Brimson  
In recent years, former serviceman Dougie Brimson has emerged as one of the most prolific and controversial authors in Britain. After 18 years service with the Royal Air Force, his writing career began in 1996 with the co-authorship of the best-selling non-fiction work Everywhere We Go. A book w...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Cash Pawley  
AUTHOR BIO: Cash Pawley was born in Tampa, Florida in 1970. After graduating High School at 17, he felt a strong calling to enter the Marine Corps. After being discharged from the Marines, he worked mostly in Restaurant Management for the next 12 years. He married in 1993 and had one son. He D...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tabitha Pike  
Tabitha R Pike resides in a quaint little valley between two towering mountains with her husband and three children. She spent five years living beside the Hills of Copper off Hwy 64 in the county she was originally born. Living in Southern County of the great state of Georgia and Tennessee she le...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Timothy G. Davis  
This site is about writing, and soldiers. I served worldwide while assigned to elite units and had the honor and opportunity to travel extensively. I've lived in Central America as both a soldier and a civilian. These rich experiences have allowed me to write more realistically. I can remember going...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lisa Beth Darling  
As of this writing, I am 48 years-old and have been married to my wonderful husband, Roy for the last 28 years! We live in my hometown of New London, CT where we have raised two daughters to adulthood. I love living in New England and can hardly imagine myself being happy anywhere else. I'm ofte...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Tanya Shekhovtsova  
I work in comparative literature and linguistic studies. My research papers include articles in the areas of literary and linguistic theory, modern and contemporary European fiction, linguistics (applied and computational linguistics), management, sociology. The following articles are the most know...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Lars Holger Holm  
Lars Holger Holm was born in Stockholm, Sweden. Enchanted by the universal language of music, he began playing the violin at the age of seven. Early in his career he formed the Swedenborg String Quartet, which extensively toured Europe and the United States. A fervent student of world literatu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >