writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Suspense Writers

1522 listings (21 - 30)

Richard Smiraldi  
After having graduated from a small college in Westchester with a degree in English literature, I moved into Manhattan in order to find a life of which to write about. I was young and eager. I wandered around the town with only F. Scott Fitzgerald to guide me. Most of the places he mentions in his n...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Karen Wiesner  
Karen S. Wiesner’s Biography E-mail: kwiesner@cuttingedge.net http://www.karenwiesner.com Karen Wiesner, named a “leading romance writer” by The Writer Magazine, is the award-winning author of the Gypsy Road Series, the Angelfire Trilogy, Dare to Love Series as well as the ne...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Ben Midland  
GENERAL INFORMATION Ben Midland (pseudonym), born as Jacobus.Franciskus M. "Bas" van Weelde, The Hague, The Netherlands (8 september 1954) is a writer of fact-fiction novels. PRIVATE LIFE Ben Midland was born to Jeanne Bleijs, a telephone operator, and Louis van Weelde, an asbestos worker...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gayle Trent  
I'm just a small-town girl who loves to write. My first novel, a romantic suspense titled PHOTO FINISH, was published in October of 1999. Since then, I've had a children's book published, MAMA LIKED BLUE (which won the 2001 Sime-Gen Reviewer's Choice Award for the category electronic children's/ y...
writers / published 

3 works listed

James Lewis  
THE DOCTOR’S DILEMMA NOVEL HAS NOT YET BEEN PUBLISHED Let’s be up front. This author is well-known by literate persons just about everywhere on Earth. But his name gets ugly fast. Some think he is a nefarious monster; others think he is the scapegoat of a senseless witch hunt. None who intimat...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Graham Sclater  
Graham studied at the Phoenix Arts Centre in Exeter, where he concentrated on creative writing for the screen and television. His key interests are teleplays, and screenplays as well as developing and writing original drama series’ for television. Those recently completed include the televis...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Judith Reveal  
Indexing USDA graduate - 2004 Member American Society for Indexing �One Minute Mysteries: 65 Short Mysteries You Solve With Science� by Eric & Natalie Yoder; ISBN: 10:0-9678020-1-6; Pub � Science, Naturally, LLC, 2008 �Gambling on the American Dream: Atlantic City and the Cas...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Don Wilson  
Donald J. Wilson Phone (912)210-8779 912 349 5692 Fax Back - On Demand djwilson222000@yahoo.com http://www.writers.net/writers/djwilson Dear Friend, E-query SYNOPSIS Unpublished Work in progress by unpublished Author/ Writer/Actor. http://www.writers.net/writers/djwilson ...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Wendy Willett  
WRITING/PUBLICATION EXPERIENCE: 2003-2007 I wrote, edited, illustrated, and self-published my first novel Amber Shadows and the Missing Wands, and have numerous works posted on AuthorsDen.com. Since joining AuthorsDen.com the first ten chapter preview of Amber Shadows and the Missing Wands had been...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >