writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Suspense Writers

1523 listings (191 - 200)

Ugochukwu Kingsley  Ani  
Ani Ugochukwu Kingsley, (born as Ugochukwu Kingsley Ani in the Eastern part of Nigeria), is a Nigerian author, model, and Legal Practitioner. He is the author of the books in the Whore Eternal series: The Wedded Whore; Sins of Men (a LGBT saga), Shadows of Earth (a GLBT anthology), Ritual Nigh...
writers / published 

1 works listed

T. M. Mason  
T.M.Mason is the Author of the; "War Of Storms" series, book one; "Souls Of Chaos", -ISBN- 14-1371-1251, & book two, "Tears Of Fallen Gods". Mr. Mason is also the Author of the; "Dark Fathers Saga", book one, "Ash'gar'Rhath, Lord Of Shadows & Malice". A spin-off from the "War Of Storms" se...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shelby Adams Lloyd  
I was raised at Oxford Orphanage from 1948-1955. I left after graduating from highschool. I started working as a secretary at that time. I had planned on going to nurses' training but didn't have the funds to do so. That was the reason to start working. In the meantime I met my husband and we have b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rodney Page  
Rodney Page A Georgia native, Rodney’s business career includes a variety of senior management positions and consulting engagements in a broad range of functions and industries. From startups to Fortune 50 firms to his current position with a Mergers & Acquisitions firm, Rodney has broad...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Satyabrata Biswas  
About the author / Publishers Satyabrata Biswas is a businessman running a small-scale chemical manufacturing Industry in Mumbai. He is also a social activist who has won national awards in journalism and also best story writers trophy besides many other awards and certificates of appreciation....
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carle Dunn  
I served in the United States Army for 24 years with 18 years as an aviator. Of my aviation career, two were combat commands of aviation units. Another two years were in Korea. Furthermore, I served as a research and development officer working with the Global Positioning System and other highly cla...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Orkide Unsur  
Orkide Ünsür is a published author and an award winning Turkish filmmaker from Istanbul. She was born in Ankara. She is originally from Balkan (Roumelia) as her grandparents came from Serres, Sofia, Kilkis and Thessaloniki. She graduated from the University of Istanbul, Faculty of Business Admini...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kennedy Obohwemu  
Dr. Kennedy O. Obohwemu is a medical graduate of Delta State University, Abraka. He hails from Oteri in Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria. He attended Government College, Victoria Island (GOCOVI), Lagos where he served as Senior Prefect. He effectively utilised this...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sandy PAULL  
I was born in Mackay on the central Queensland coast. Giving up work to follow my future husband west to the mining communities of central Queensland, I subsequently became a full-time mother to our three children (now all adults), returning to the workforce in my mid-40s to contribute towards our g...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >