writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Suspense Writers

1519 listings (181 - 190)

Kaylin McFarren  
Linda Yoshida, aka Kaylin McFarren, is a rare bird indeed. Not a migratory sort, she prefers to hug the West Coast and keep family within visiting range. Although she has virtually been around the world, she was born in California, relocated with her family to Washington, and nested with her h...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Marguerite McCall  
Marguerite McCall's love of people. mystery, intrigue and romance was the impetus that began her writing career. That, and wanting to have a voice about those things which excite her to passion: social ills and issues. An ex-secondary English teacher, she also studied Music and Psychology, in a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

RC Shivers  
I was born just a few short miles from the Atlantic Ocean on the south shore of Long Island. The beach and the east coast seasoned my mind and creativity, but the cold weather and short summer months left me longing for more than sitting atop a lifeguard stand in the winter months just makin...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Joe  Turner  
J.N-Turner was born in Tamil Nadu, South India. After his mother died he was put in a orphanage so his father could work. Joseph's father wanting to give him a better life had put him up for adoption. Soon after he was brought to the U.S. to a family.   Four years later he was brought to...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rachelle Labelle  
A Franco-Ontarian, Rachelle Labelle was born and educated in Ottawa, Canada. While working for the Treasury Board of Canada, she held this department accountable for sending a sex offender after her. Outraged with a complaint process that failed her bitterly, she researched similar cases. Her ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Charles Riffle  
Charles Riffle began writing short stories at a young age, inspired by his favorite author at the time, Judy Blume. Charles became interested in horror, particularly movies. His early favorites were the Friday the 13th, Halloween and Nightmare on Elm Street films. At 10 years old he wrote ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Randall J Rosatte  
Born 19 Sept. '53 in Belleville, Ontario, I have travelled most of North America (47 of the lower 48 and 8 of 10 provinces), mainly at the wheel of a big truck. I have resided in the USA (Ky) as well as in Western Canada before resettling to my home town. I previously worked in the finance industr...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jill Terry  
Jill Terry is a truth-seeker who finds solace in putting her thoughts to words and sharing with all those who would listen. An accomplished award winning author, whose talents span several genres, including; romantic suspense, paranormal thrillers, mystery/crime/suspense thrillers, as well as poetry...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Gracy Ukala  
Born and educated in Nigeria, but resident in the UK since 1989, Dr Grace Ukala - pen name, Gracy Ukala - is a well-known novelist in Nigeria. Her first published novel, Dizzy Angel (UPL, 1985) has sold millions of copies and is still studied as a text book in some Nigerian Schools. Dizzy Angel ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >