writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Suspense Writers

1522 listings (151 - 160)

Raymond Van Over  
Raymond van Over is the author and editor of over thirty books with mainstream publishers (Harper&Row, Penguin, Macmillan, New American Library, etc.). His books range from novels and general fiction, including true crime, fiction for young adults to folk tales, biography, psychology, and sch...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Erin Grady  
Award winning author Erin Grady happily accepts the title of “bookworm” — she’s been one since she first discovered Dr. Seuss at age four. As a young adult, Grady lived on a steady diet of diverse fiction, ranging from romance to horror. Grady’s tastes still run the gamut of genres and this is...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jane Joyce  
I share my birthday with Franz Kafka (July 3rd) though I was born 100 years later (1983) making me recently 26. I have overcome a surprising amount of hardships, including a recent near death experience, and still some other current challenges. I have fun with it. Life is precious and though I al...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gary L Spraggins  
Gary L. Spraggins, author of Perceptual Distortion, spent his youth discovering the world. With a father in the US Air Force, he was on the move frequently. From the mountains in South Carolina to the jungles of the Philippines, Gary explored other environments and cultures, too, like Japan and Engl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sharlene Almond  
I live in Auckland, New Zealand with my two dogs. Although I have had training in Beauty and Spa therapy, editing, journalism, animal behavior and photograpy, criminology and counseling, my main interest lies in writing novels which allows me to explore and learn about other eras and countries, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Howard  
David Howard is a journalist, translator, educator and pacifist political activist. His articles have frequently appeared in national magazines and newspapers, including Hemispheres, Hope, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Ventura County Star. He was Senior Writer for Topia, a national...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Roxann Latimer  
Roxann Latimer is a writer, poet, journalist, artist, and entrepreneur. Publisher and Editor in Chief of the award winning multicultural magazine, Women In Motion, Roxann has been writing articles and essays for community newspapers for over ten years. Roxann is a native Californian, born and raised...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Diane Story  
As a young girl, I grew up in a small rustic mountain community in the beautiful California Sierra’s. At age sixteen I was painfully shy and barely managed to venture out of the house. My three sisters had already married, leaving me home alone with my parents and pets to keep me company. Imag...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joy Mutter  
I was born in Jersey in the Channel Islands too many decades ago to mention. I went by the almost impossible to pronounce name of Joy Houiellebecq until my marriage in 1984. My profession was graphic designer for twenty years after gaining a Graphic Design Degree in Coventry. I then lived briefly in...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >