writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Suspense Writers

1519 listings (131 - 140)

Michael McIrvin  
Michael McIrvin, founding writer and editor of A-1 Complete Writing and Editing, holds undergraduate degrees with honors in English and Anthropology and an MA in English. He taught university writing and literature courses for more than 12 years and has been a professional editor for 8 years. M...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ronald Micci  
Once a highly regarded editor and proofreader for such legendary New York ad shops at J. Walter Thompson, Bates USA, and Rosenfeld, Sirowitz & Lawson, and an editor with CBS Publications-Field & Stream, Ron Micci now gads about as a roguish but mild-mannered suburban flautist, playwright, scre...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Mark Andrew Bogdania  
Mark Andrew Bogdania was born in 1963 in Olathe, Kansas. He graduated from Kansas State University with bachelor's and masters' degrees in the Earth Sciences and was employed as a project manager with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency prior to pursuing a PhD in Science Education at the Univer...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gary Kessler  
Gary is a former U.S. intelligence official and diplomat who is now a freelance book editor and novelist. (Visit his editorial and writing services web site at http://www.editsbooks.com.) With two master\'s degrees (foreign affairs and governmental administration), degrees in publishing and editing...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Darlene McCLure  
I was born on September 29, 1976 in North Carolina. I am the first of four children born to Harvey Sr. and Vivian Hunt. I have two younger sisters and one younger brother. I lived half of my childhood life in a small community known as Foster Circle in Hendersonville. Foster Circle was a low-income...
writers / published 

1 works listed

K.S. Brooks  
K.S. Brooks has been writing for over thirty years. She penned her first book, a swashbuckling action-adventure based in 17th century France, when she was fifteen years old. Since then, despite working for a living in the electronics industry, Ms. Brooks continued to write. In 2001, she left the ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

John Paul Carinci  
JOHN PAUL CARINCI Executive Producer/Writer John Paul Carinci has been a published author for the past twenty years. He is currently President of Carinci Insurance Agency Inc. a thriving Insurance agency which has over 250 brokers selling for it, and Better Off Dead Productions Inc. a mo...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Sam Cosby  
For the past 11 years Sam has been creating his young adult series, The Ceruladons. The first novel entitled Ceruladons: Blue Dreams Rain to Tears was released Oct 2008. Sam has created a system where all of the elements in his series will be internationally distributed. The series currently con...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Vince Rogers  
Vince Rogers is the author, editor and publisher of Wax Vainglorious: Volume(s) 1- 3; available @ www.lulu.com/spotlight/vincevision & www.amazon.com/- /e/B003R3WVT0 to read excerpts visit http://vincevision.blogspot.com Wax Vainglorious: Volume 1 was selected as an Amazon.com Editor’s Choice ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >